Kinder-Garden

21.00 pm, Yoongi apartment ( after walking Jiae home )

"So you met Jiae noona? And that's what took you so long.." Jimin said while munching his snack. Yoongi nodded his head for answered, he's tired already with the Q and A game.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jin asked. 'This whole time Jungkook keeps shutting his mouth, is it about Yein? I know he missed her and he couldn't move on' Yoongi thought as he watch Jungkook blank face. "A lot, she asked me about how's you guys doing, and she said she's worried about Yein." The others become silent after what Yoongi said, Jin and Jimin quietly watch Jungkook shock expression.

"But she said that Yein's happy there, she's continuing her study there. No need to worried much." Yoongi said as if he's specifically talks to Jungkook. "Surprisingly Yoo Jiae works at the kinder-garden behind my office as a teacher." Yoongi said changing the topic before it's gone far. "Really hyung? she can teach?" Jimin said not believing him. Yoongi knows that they won't believe him at first.

"She can, she even lecture me about my workaholic habit." He said follow with his laugh. "Aye hyung~ she cares about you."Jimin said teasing him while Jin just nodded his head on excitement.

"You guys annoying. Go home will you! I haven't sleep properly this two past days." Yoongi said dragging all of them out of his apartment, trowing Jin car key from the counter. "Thank you for helping me clean up!" He said before he slam the door.

It's actually not because he's tired. It actually because he don't want them to tease him offer that girl. Yoo Jiae.

14.00 pm, BIGHIT ent.

Today Yoongi can go home early because he finished his work yesterday. Not sleeping properly for 2 night gain something after all. He walk out from his office happily today. Not because he got out early, but because he's picking Jiae up from work. Today he bring his favourite camera, maybe, just maybe he could take Jiae picture while she's teaching. Imagining her doing that already made him happy. He feels like a lunatic inside but he keeps the swag outside. Today he didn't wear his snapback cause Jiae said his blonde hair suit him, so he let his hair fall on his forehead. Either he do that to impress her.

He wear his wide frame glasses that only help him look cutter . He walks around the big building where he works, slowly. Some of the people there great him cause they work at BIGHIT ent. too, but of course most of them are the girls.

Until he stops in front of a yellow painted building with a wide garden where children can play. He can see small bikes and children toys on the terrace. He walk in slowly and peak trough the window, Just to watch Jiae play with a little boy. He took out his camera and took a pictures for her. He's more like a stalker rather than a producer.

He smiles by his own until he felt a tiny arms hugging his legs.

"Hyung, I want to see.." A cute little boy said, hugging his legs tight wondering what he's peaking. He can't resist those puppy eyes that the cute little boy gave him so he lift the boy up so he could see Jiae.

"Miss.Yoo!" The boy shout in excitement makes the owner of the name turn her head. Her eyes widen as she watch Yoongi carrying one of her students out side the class.

"Kyungie, what are you doing out there? Get in!" Jiae said in embarrassment. She just can't hold her self, rather to be mad at the little boy 'Kyungie' or being shy to Yoongi who's now carrying her student in his arms. That was divinity cute for her.

"Hyung, what's your name?" The little boy asked Yoongi while playing with his glasses. "My name? It's Suga." Yoongi said after thinking rather he tells the boy his swag name or his real name.

"Your name's cool! My name is Kyung, Jae Kyung (I made it up)." The lil boy said. "Suga hyung, let's go inside. Miss.Yoo won't give me snack if I'm not in the class." The boy said while lightly pulls Yoongi coat.

Yoongi nodded his head and walks in the building while carrying the little boy, they stop in front of a pastel blue painted class. Yoongi opens the door just to see all of the children runs out to him like a crazy fans. "Woah kids, slow down." Yoongi said follow with his laugh when the kids start dragging him all over the place. "Miss. Yoo There's a prince!" Shout a little girl.

"OhMyGod Yoongi I'm so sorry!" Jiae shout as she walks toward him. 'Cute' He thought when he watch her bangs fall on her foreheads when the rest of her hair made up into a bun. He can only flash his smile watching her telling the kids to sit down and eat their snacks before their parents pick them up.

"Miss Yoo, do you know who's the blonde prince is?" Asked one of the kids. Jiae confuse rather to say he's her friend or she only know him. Yoongi sit on one of the kids chair that she didn't believe that it fits. He plays with Kyung, the boy who he carried a while ago. He show him the pictures that he takes and they're whispering on each other as they're talking about secrets that Jiae won't know.

They actually talks about how pretty 'Miss.Yoo.' is.

"How bout we let him introduce him self?" She said with a smirks, she hate it when the kids start to get some interest on him. Maybe just maybe, she's jealous with the kids. But everyone knows that no one would steal grandpa away from grandma.

He okays with that so he stand up from his sit like a student he used to be and start introducing him self. She wait for him to do so on her own sit.

"Hello kids, My name is Min Suga, only she can call me Yoongi." He said while pointing at Miss. Yoo. "I'm Miss. Yoo friend,and I'm pretty boring. That's all." He continue before Jiae start her protest on why only her to get to call him Yoongi.

"Are you a prince?"

"Are you going to take Miss. Yoo away?"

"Please don't take her away, she's our princess."

Said most of the kids. He don't know why but he just nodded at the kids, well he's not very good with kids, he doesn't even know what are they talking about. She blush at the kids statement but as she watch Yoongi innocently nodded.It just making it worst.

"So, you're Miss. Yoo boyfriend?" Kyung said innocently loud.

That words, Yoongi finally gets what the kids were saying, he thought that they were babbling around but they're not, they're pretty smart.

Yoongi lock his eyes with her eyes, he smirk naughtily only to get to watch Jiae blush. 'Cute' he thought again. "Kid's it's not proper to asked that, look what have you done to Miss. Yoo." Yoongi said. We all know that he's teasing Jiae but you know what, She couldn't mad at him right now, cause now all of the kids running towards her asking if she's okay cause she's getting redder and redder.

-

-

-

-

So guys it's important to know, I'm going on vacation on another country so I can bring my laptop, that's mean I'm not going to be update from this Thursday until next week Friday, 9 days max okay? so before Thursday I'm going to upload 3 chpt. Including this one.

that's all~

xoxo sheix