Sequel part 1

Throwback

(After their conversation at the park) Ice cream shop, 7 pm, LA.

"I was thinking, about your dream, you know. To open a garden for your grandma behalf. Let's do that, I'll help you make it happen." Yoongi said while holding her hands.

"But Yoongi, I want to make it happen with the efforts I put not with your help." Jiae said honestly. She knows that Yoongi will support her on her every decision.

"Of course, I understand that, I know you're a hard worker. I just want to help you make it happen."

Jiae was smiling when at him. "Okay, let's try that. What do you suggest?"

Present

"What do you think?" Yoongi asked Jiae whom is in between his arms. The new signboard on top of Jiae's grandma house gate's said,

'Grandma's Flowers'

"Perfect!"

"Grandma will be so proud of you" Yoongi said before kissing her forehead. "The day after tomorrow, grandma house will be filled with a lot of people who share happy and sad memories. This house won't be dull, and will be filled with love."He continued. 

Making her smiles comes back.

"Let's go now, we need to choose a wedding cake." Yoongi said as he held her hand and lead her to the car. 

.

.

Here I'm trying to move on from Sugae while on the other hand I still can't move on from Jeongin. I'm screwed. 

xoxo 

sheix