The way they care

Yoongi POV

still in Yoongi's apartment.

Her sobs has already gone by the time I heard her calm heart beat and her soft snore. She's a sleep already.

I want to wake her up, but something inside me want her to sleep already and get some rest. I don't want her to get up and remember horrible things that happened today. She'll cry if she did.

Having her asleep on my lap make me think, how good it will be if she's mine. But I can't, not in the moment when Jungkook and Yein still broken, I'll be a bad guy if I did.

I wish all of this problems are done. I wish she's mine. I wish I can. I wish I was more selfish than this.

I hug her again and stroke her hair as she's asleep. I changed our position sos he can sleep without having a sore back in the morning, yes. I let her stay for tonight, she got a rough day.

She's light as a feather when I lift her up to my room, I don't want her to sleep there.

I let her sleep in my room as I take another pillow and blanket for my self to sleep on the cough in my room. I turn off the light and sleep straight away, who cares if it's still 19.00 pm. We're fucking need a sleep, saving energy is everything.

Author POV

20.00 pm, Yoongi's apartment.

It was one hour after both of them fall asleep. Disturbingly, Jimin came in to Yoongi's apartment, not knowing that both of them are in there. Jimin got a spare keys so do the others bangtan members.

He want to check on how his hyung doing after that shocking morning. But we all know that it's getting worse.

Jimin saw Yoongi shoes as he came in, 'He must be home.' he thought. But there's also another shoes. It's a girl shoes.

'Hyung has a guess? a girl? why bother taking her to his apartment? he hate if someone enter his cave.' He thought as he walk in and put the teokbokki he brought in the kitchen before checking Yoongi's work room, he usually in there until 02.00 am working on his music and for Jimin logic, who ever it is, it must be work related.

'Where is that old man?' Jimin thought as he swag the door open, not spotting anything alive. 'OhMyLord! Don't tell me—'

even before he finish his thought he's already running to Yoongi's room. He's crazy if he didn't.

Jimin felt a little bit anxious and a little bit angry but what so ever he bang the door open and the first thing he saw is growling Jiae cause of the loud bang he made and a flying pillow a head him from the sofa.

"So fucking loud! I need to sleep you fucking— Jimin? What the hack man! Can't you knock the door?! I need fucking sleep! Don't you know that I'm tired?!" Yoongi keep swearing as he fix his position. He forgot that Jiae is there. Sleeping on his bed.

"The hack hyung, stop swearing and t's not my fault to freak out watching a girl shoes in your apartment! and you own me an explanation here! it's your fault not mine!" Jimin answered him whisper shout to him while pointing at sleeping Jiae.

"Fuck I forgot she's sleeping. Get out, we'll talk outside." Yoongi said while checking on Jiae. Jimin get out of the room first follow with Yoongi behind, after he fix Jiae blanket.

And after that, Yoongi split everything out. Beside, Jimin knows everything about him, there's no use to lie. They're like brothers.

"So, you didn't sleep with her?" Jimin asked playing innocent while pouring water on his glass after they ate the teokbokki. "The heck Jimin. Of course not! what are you thinking?" Yoongi said follow with his laugh. That dirty laugh.