My Girlfriend

weeks after, Jiae work place (Flower shop)

It was twelve when Jiae's phone starts ringing. leaving her unfinished flower arrangements, Jiae walks to the front desk where she plug her phone.

Reading the contact name on the screen she smiles by herself. 'Yoongs <3'. He's been busy all week and they haven't talk properly. Yoongi's project is almost done and release, and the flower shop's Jiae works in gain a lot of orders this days.

"Hey."

"Hey, busy?" Yoongi asked from across the line.

"Nah, I'm almost done. I'm going to be back earlier." Jiae said while looking at the almost finish bucket across the room.

"Great, I want to take you to a dinner party. The project is finally done!" Jiae can image how wide Yoongi smiles is. He's been working so hard this past week.

Jiae was to happy until she become speechless for awhile. Her eyes grown wider, smiling wider than before.

"Babe you there?"

"Of course I'm here. Yoongi! OMG I'm so happy I can't-- I can't talk properly right now. Great Job Yoongi! We should celebrate this! I wish I was there now, I would hug you, gosh I'm so happy for you." Jiae feels so excited she jump around the place. It was a big project and he made it. Yoongi laugh at his girlfriend reactions.

"OMG Yoongi all of those sleepless night you've been trough, you did it!"

Jiae was so busy jumping around she didn't realise that Yoongi was there, all along watching her. Laughing as he watch her dancing cutely. "OMG Yoongi I'm so happy, I'm being delusional. I can hear your laugh so clear!"

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head in disbelieve. He hugs her from behind and snuggle his head in the crock of her head. "Now you can hug me, and no. You're not delusional." Yoongi said while turning her around to ended their phone call.

"I thought you're a serial killer." Jiae whine, burying her face on his chest. "Congratulation Yoongi, you did it."

"We did it." Yoongi correct her. Jiae hummed in agreement and she realise their hug. "Are you going to wait for me to finish my job?"

"Of course I will. I miss you so much, we haven't spent our time together, even though we live in the same roof." Yoongi said. Somehow he look so cool and handsome today, he always is but, today he's extra handsome for Jiae. Maybe also because he's happy.

"Why are you so swag and manly today, even if you said sweet things and act all so sweet?"

"Well because I'm. Don't you realise that you're dating me, The famous and swag producer?"

"Of course I realise that, it's just that you're so handsome today. I don't like the way my boss has been looking at you." Jiae said, noticing how her boss looking at her boyfriend.

"Are you jealous Mrs. Min?" Yoongi tease her, 'maybe thats why she questioned me if I'm waiting for her or not.'

"I'm. Now get yourself out of here, please." Jiae said honestly, pushing him away from her boss sight.

"You don't have to kick me out Jiae. I have my eyes for you." Yoongi said follow with his laugh. "Fine, I'll finish this real quick."

01.00 p.m, panthouse

Yoongi and Jiae just got back home. The feeling you got when all your hard works are payed and you were great at home. That home welcoming smells from your house, the sight of the most comfortable place you spend with the love one. It feels like all the weight on your shoulders have been lifted. It was a big relief, and you want to spend it all day long. That's how Yoongi and Jiae feel right now. To finally receive their rewards.