"Let's wait together" She said.

Present

She's colouring pictures with the kids when her phone rings, she pick it up immediately after reading the ID caller.

"Yoongi?" She said in a calm voice, Kyungie immediately runs to her after hearing her called his so called hyung.

"Hyung!" Kyungie scream to the phone making Yoongi and Jiae's ears goes ka boom.

"Hey Kyungie, have you been taking care of Miss.Yoo?" Yoongi said after Jiae put it on speaker mode. "More like I taking care of him." Jiae answered instated. Kyungie only can hug his Miss.Yoo. "Kyungie, didn't hyung told you already to be a gentleman?".

"I'll try to be more like gentleman Suga hyung! I'm going to be as cool as you so I'll get a beautiful girlfriend like Miss.Yoo!" The little one says. She bet that Kyungie doesn't even know what gentleman is. And what the heck did Yoongi tell him about? His too young to have a girlfriend.

"Good, hyung already finish work today, so I'll be there in 15 minuets okay?" Yoongi said follow with his laugh and Kyungie cheers.

"Wait, you picking me up?" Jiae said snatching the phone away and turn the speaker mode off. "No, I'm picking Kyungie up!" He said in sarcasm. "Meanie Yoongi."

"Cutie Jiae." He answered her smoothly.

"Argh! stop saying that.." She said while continue helping the kids with the colour. "Why? you like it don't you?"

"Yoongi..."

"What is it cutie?"

"Stop being a flirt."

"But I'm classic flirt, and you love the classic me~"

13.00 pm, kinder-garden

A pale, blonde, handsome prince walk in the kindergarten hall. He open the white door that lead him into the blue pastel painted class, only to watch a princess colouring a picture of a butterfly with the kids.

"Suga hyung!"

"My brother Jaekyung~ what's up?" Suga said giving the little boy bear hug cause kyungie is to small to do a bro hug.

"Still trying to be a gentle man, so I got a girlfriend like Miss.Yoo!" The little Kyungie said while dragging Yoongi towards Jiae.

"How's work?" Her voice's steady and calm, asking him while lifting Kyungie to her lap. "Great, Jungkook is now part timing at BIGHIT. How's work?"

"Good for him, he needs it. Fun, the kids learning to colour ." Jiae said follow with her warm smile. "Don't you miss me?" He asked with his husky voice, sitting next to her. "Why should I? I just met you less than 12 hours." She answered while cleaning all the mess, they finished colouring the butterfly.

"Kids, lunch time. Any requests?"

"Kimbab!" shout the kids happily. Jiae made Yoongi to watch over the kids while she's preparing for lunch.

And now, Yoongi stuck in the middle of the kids asking about things that he doesn't even understand. All of them want Yoongi to lift them up high or hug them, even asking him to be play a role as a prince. He's bad with kids so he just do what ever the kids want until Jiae finish. begging for God kindness so Jiae  finish preparing faster.

Until, he's finally he got his call.

"Yoongi, help me!" Jiae shout from the kitchen. She was plating the dining table and she needs help to finish it quicker.

He walks toward her only to watch her struggle with the trays, almost making all of the kimbab's falls. 

He quickly help her cause he don't want her to make him watch over the kids again if all of those kimbab's fall, but the thing is, the way he help her. It make her blush really  hard as if she's a tomato.