10

"Stop" I said, giggling, as Shawn kept tickling me.

"Cmon say it." He said.

"No!" i squealed, "Now stooooppp" I said, laughing hysterically.

"Not until you say it." Shawn spoke, tickling me more.

I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. "F-Fine!" I said, Shawn slowed down a little bit and I took a breath then said, "muffins are better than anything else is the world." I spoke.

"Including what?" He said.

"Including ice cream." I said, rolling my eyes, jokingly.

"And what's the worst food on earth?" he asked.

"Shawn." I said.

"Penelope" he said.

"Tomatoes." I said, under my breath. Shawn stopped then laughed. "YES I WIN!" HE cheered.

"OOPS I LIED TOMATOES ARE BETTER THAN MUFFINS!" I yelled then ran out of his room. Shawn chased after me downstairs and through his living rom and kitchen. I stood on one side of the island counter and he stood on the other, trying to catch me. I managed to get away and I ran into the backyard, through the open door, I soon felt Shawn's arm grab onto me and picked me up, and jumped into the pool, with me in his arms, causing me to scream.

Once we resurfaced, I wiped the access water off my face then looked forward to see Shawn, with slick back hair and his T-shirt getting stuck against his muscular chest. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, causing me to smile. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look after you jump into a pool, fully clothed?" He said, causing us to both laugh. "Although you'd look better without it." He muttered under his breath. I slapped his arm and said, "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES" I yelled, causing him to laugh.

"Wait, how do you know my middle name?" he asked me.

"I have my ways." I said, giggling.

"OH no" he said.

"Ohhh yeaaa" I said.

"Please tell me you didn't." he begged.

"But I did." i spoke, "I found your youtube." I said, laughing, causing Shawn to hide his face in his hands and submerge into the water. I laughed and went under water with him. I waved at him as he peeked through his hands. I smiled, a few bubbles of air leaving my mouth. Shawn uncovered his face and went above water, standing up, bringing me with him as he put his hands on my hips.

"You're a gorgeous singer" i said.

"Thank you." he said quietly.

"Did I just make the Shawn Mendes quiet?" I asked, "And nervous?" I asked as I put my hand on his bicep, causing him to tense up a little bit.

"Maybe." he said quietly, causing me to sightly giggle. He looked down at me as I looked up at him, gazing into his beautiful brown eyes and smiled a bit. Shawn leaned in slowly, putting his hand on my cheek. I looked down at his lips and then I felt some kind of force turn my head, causing Shawn to kiss my cheek. Crap Penelope.

Shawn cleared his throat and removed his hands from my hips, "We should get out of the water." he said, hopping out. I got out with him and he ran inside to grab a towel. He came back out and left it on a chair, walking back inside, not even acknowledging me. I grabbed it and dried myself off.