3

I clicked through the channels on tv, scrolled through my phone and groaned as I was dying of boredom. I looked at my coffee table that my feet were currently sitting on and saw the receipt from Starbucks with Shawn's number on it. I picked it up and grabbed my phone from beside me and plugged the number in, typing in a text and sending it. 

Penelope: Hey

I instantly saw it say Read 11:20pm and the typing bubble pop up. Soon followed by a text back form him.

Shawn: Who is this?

Penelope: A sassy ninja.👻

Shawn: 1. why a ghost emoji😂  2. Is this Penelope?

Penelope: 1. idk 2. mehbe

Shawn: Okay, "sassy ninja" I'm Roquele the salsa dancer.💃🏻

Penelope: So this aint Shawn? oh well, wrong number.

Shawn: NONONONONO THIS IS SHAWN!

Penelope:😂😂😂chill ik it's you.

Shawn: o... oops😅😳

Penelope: 😂

Shawn: your such a cute little trickster.

Penelope: 🙈

Penelope: So i'm a cute trickster who's also a sassy ninja?👻

Shawn: With great hair and a beautiful smile😉

Penelope: my hair? nope, it's like a bird's nest, messy and my teeth r starting to yellow😁

Shawn: that might be ur opinion but i think you're the most flawless girl i've ever seen

Penelope: Your such a flirt "Roquele."

Shawn:💁🏽

Penelope: 😂

Penelope: It was nice talking to you but I'm exhusted, imma go to sleep aight?

Shawn: Good night Cutie😚

Third Person POV

Penelope stared at her phone for a minute, smiling wide, before setting it down on her coffee table in front of her. It was as if Shawn put glued together two pieces of her broken heart without even being near her. Penelope soon walked to her bedroom and got ready to bed, humming along to her favorite song as she got into bed, and shutting the light off. She stared at her ceiling and smiled wide before falling asleep. This was going to be a memorable night, she could just feel it within her. 

Shawn read the texts again and again, chuckling and smiling as he did. He put his phone on his bedside table and looked at his ceiling. "This feeling... is different" he said, putting his hand on his heart, feeling it beat at a faster rate than normal. "she's different... I can just feel it, I know it." He whispered to himself.

(A/N) Just to clarify, Shawn in this fanfic is not famous, yet. He's on vine making covers and has a few videos on Youtube but he's not going on tours, not even Magcon, yet. 

Would you guys like for Shawn to become famous later in the book or continue to lay low and stick to Youtube and Vine??