5

Willow and I sat together, Ethan to my left and Willow on my right, and Grayson on the other side of Willow. We all decided to watch Hush on Netflix in Ethan and Grayson's living room. The room was dark other than the tv and two scented candles on the coffee table in front of us.

A quarter into the movie, when the killer was outside the door and the main character, Maddie, had no idea, I covered my eyes as my heart rate went faster. Ethan put his arm around me and  whispered, "Theres no need to be scared, it's just a movie."  I nodded as I uncovered my eyes a little bit and the man left. 

The movie got boring and repetitive through the movie so my eyes started to look around the room. I saw that Willow and Grayson were still watching the movie. I looked up and saw Ethan already looking down at me. He smiled at me and I returned it. "This movie's boring." Ethan whispered. I nodded, agreeing. "I don't like it, it's like the same thing happens over and over again." I whispered. 

"Sh." Willow said, "The movie's getting good." She said. I looked back up at Ethan, "Wanna ditch?" He whispered. I nodded. Ethan and I then left the room, and out the front door. We sat down on the swing on his front porch and swung gently in the calm gentle breeze. "Sooooo." Ethan said, "How about the weather though." He said, causing me to giggle. 

"Eh it's a bit snowy." i said, looking around at the grass. Ethan laughed, putting his arm around me. I smiled gently and put my head on his shoulder. We sat there, swinging in the gentle breeze, in a calming silence. "So what do you like to do in your free time?" Ethan asked me, trying to start small talk.

I shrugged. "I enjoy taking ice long walks to the fridge." I said, causing him to chuckle. 

"What a coincidence!! I do too!!" He said, causing us to both laugh.

"I'm kidding, I like to volunteer at animal shelters and talk to friends on facetime and watch Netflix." I said. 

"volunteer at animal shelters?" He asked. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. 

"yea." I said, "I love helping out with animals." I spoke, causing him to smile. "What about you" I asked him.

"Eh, i don't have that much free time." He said. 

"Really?" I asked, sitting up, "What do you do?"

"oh... erm..." He said, getting a bit tense. "Just.... entertain."

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Don't laugh at me., but I make YouTube videos with my brother" He said.

"Oh really?" I said. He nodded. I heard the door open behind me and i turned around to see who it was. It was Willow and Grayson. "Hey." Ethan and I said at the same time. 

"hey." Grayson said, "Willow's sleeping over so." Grayson said.

"Oh." Ethan said. Grayson and Ethan exchanged some looks then Grayson and Willow went back inside. I looked at Ethan and gave him a confused look. "He was trying to get me to leave because-"

"EW!" I cut him off. 

"Yep." He said.

"That's disgusting." I spoke.

"Agreed." He said. 

"You can spend the night at my place if you want, I have a guest room." I said. 

A/N: Thoughts so far?