I heard the sound of my phone go off as I was asleep. I groaned as I turned around and grabbed it. I swiped the first thing I saw and the next thing I saw was Shawn on the screen. I screamed and dropped the phone onto my carpeted floor. I sat up and quickly looked at my phone and saw him giving me a confused look. I quickly fixed my bed head as quickly as I could and picked my phone up. "Good morning?" He said as if it was a question.

"good morning and sorry for that, I was just...."I said, trying to think of an excuse that wasn't as pathetic as the truth.

"It's aight, I look like crap too." He said messing up his hair. I giggled. He took a bite out of a muffin and smiled. "Did you have breakfast yet??" He asked me.

"Ewwwww close your mouth when you eat." I said, covering my eyes and giggling.

"You have such a cute laugh." He said, smiling wide, causing me to blush severely.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

"No problem beautiful." He said.

~~~~~

"HAHAHA" Shawn laughed hysterically as I dropped my dinner on the ground as we still sat on facetime.

"UGHHHH!" I groaned as I Sat on the ground and put my phone next to me and stared at the food.

"Aweeee poor Penelope." He cooed. I leaned my head on the wall and sighed. "i'm too lazy to clean it but it's gonna leave a mark" I said, starting to get up.

"Would you like me to clean it up for you?" He asked.

"Ugh yes." I said.

"I'll be over in less than 10 minutes." he said, getting out of bed.

"Wait what." I said, as I widened my eyes.

"You said you wanted help so-"

"I was joking Shawn." I said.

"Oh." he said, causing me to giggle as I started to clean the mess up.

~~~~~

I laid in bed as I put my phone on my bed beside me, yawning as I cuddled up in my sheets. I looked over at my phone and saw Shawn on it, wrapped up in his sheets as well. He looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile. "14 hours on facetime, woot woot" he said in a tired groggy voice. I giggled and said, "New record," smiling. I laid there in bed and stared at him as he stared at me. My eyelids started to get heavy and soon sleep took over.