19

A/N: HOLY FUCK MERCYYYY. IT FUCKING MURDERED ME OMG ITS SO GOOD

I sat on a chair on the back patio and went on my phone, scrolling through. I heard the door slide open and I looked up, it was Aaron, "Oh sorry I didn't know there was anyone out here." He spoke, turning around.

"Nononono." i spoke, "Here." I said, pulling a chair over, "Sit." i said. Aaron smiled and walked over to me, sitting down next to me and said, "Thanks."

"No problem." i said as I looked up at him. His eyes were still a bit red but they weren't as puffy as before. I went back and scrolled through my phone again, minding my own business.

"Do you mind if I take a smoke?" he asked. I looked up at him and he had a box of cigarettes in his hand.

"Since when do you smoke?" I asked him.

"For about like 3 months.... only when I'm stressed though." He explained.

"What's wrong?"I asked him.

"I just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday." He explained, lighting the cigarette, "and now I'm here and I see you and it's not helping at all." he said, then exhaled, blowing the smoke out of his mouth. "No offense." he spoke.

"No it's fine," i spoke, "I should head inside anyways." I said as I stood up and walked back inside. I saw Shawn and the two Jacks sitting on the couch. I looked around and saw Cam sitting at the island counter. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey." I said, "Cam right?" I asked.

"Yea." he said as he looked up at me "What's up P?" he said. P...

"Nothin much," I spoke. "Just trying to get to know y'all." I said. Cameron nodded and then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Shawn. He leaned down and gave me a kiss, causing me to smile. "Get a room." Cam said, causing us to chuckle. "I'll let you two lovebirds be." He said as he walked into the living room. Shawn took his seat and moved it closer to me. "so what do you think?" Shawn said. "Do you like 'em?" he asked me I nodded as I looked down at my phone. Shawn grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket of his leather jacket. "HEY!" I said. Shawn chuckled then said, "Cmon, you're always on that thing." he said, chuckling. I shrugged.

"What's wrong?" He blurted out.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You don't seem like yourself babygirl," he said, causing my stomach to errupt in butterflies. i smiled and looked down, "What's wrong." he said as he cupped my chin in his hand and tilted my head up.

"If I tell you will you stay calm." i said.

"Of corse." he spoke.

"It's Aaron." i said.

"What about him?" Shawn asked, utterly confused, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"he's my ex." I said under my breath.

"The guy who hurt you?" Shawn said, raising his voice a little bit.

"Yea, but Shawn-" I said then he cut me off by standing up. "I'm gonna kill that little cunt." Shawn swore under his breath. "Shawn stop it." i spoke as I grabbed onto his jacket, pulling him closer to me. I put my hand on his cheek and turned his hand to face me. "Hey it's okay, he apologized the other day." I said. "He feels terrible about it," I spoke.

"Wait when did this happen?" Shawn asked.

"The other day at the shelter, it's no big deal." I said, pulling him closer as I had my hands on his jacket. "But what does matter is that you are the one that was there for me and you're the person that makes me smile." I said, smiling gently. Shawn smiled then kissed my forehead.