35

"Hey babygirl is that you?" Shawn yelled from the living room.

"YEP!" I yelled, grabbing a cup of chocolate milk. I walked into the living room and sat down next to Shawn, I took a sip of the chocolate milk and set the class down on the coffee table. "You got a little... something." Shawn said, gesturing towards my lip.

"Oh god." I spoke, gasping as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Don't worry." He said, putting his hand on my wrist, pulling my hand down. "Here, lemme get it." he said then wiped it away with his thumb. I giggled then said, "Thanks."

"No problem." he said, "Hey we should go on a date tonight." he spoke.

"Oh so romantic." I said, giggling.

"oh sorry, I just thought that since we've been dating for a ye-"

"Don't worry muffin." I spoke, giggling. "But I can't tonight, I'm babysitting." I spoke.

"OOOO babysitting!" he spoke excitedly. "I love children." he said, causing me to laugh. "What's so funny?" he said.

"You're a child." i spoke.

"HEY!" He spoke crossing his arms.

"See." I spoke, giggling. "It's okay though," I spoke, "because I love you no matter what." I spoke, leaning in and giving him a kiss.

"I love you too." Shawn spoke when the kiss ended.

~~~~~

"Enjoy your date night!" I exclaimed to the parents who trusted me with their child. (A/N <- me af) I closed the door and cradled the 4 month old child. "hello Mason." i spoke, as I tickled his stomach, causing him to giggle and then hold my finger. I smiled as I sat down on the couch, setting down the diaper bag beside the couch. Shawn sat down next to me and said, "awe he's so adorable!"

I giggled then said, "You're such a child."

"oh shut up you love me." he spoke.

"that's true." i spoke, turning my head and giving him a quick kiss on his lips. I looked down at Mason and then smiled, "hello." I said in a baby voice, "How are you my little Mason?" I said. Mason giggle then babbled up at me. I smiled and gave him a tickle.

"You're so good with kids." Shawn spoke, resting his head on top of mine.

"Thank you." I spoke as I continued playing with Mason. Shawn chuckled, watching me play with him and talk to him. I looked up at Shawn and stared into his eyes, smiling gently.

"You'd be such a good mom one day." He spoke, smiling down at me.

"And you'd be a great dad one day muffin." I spoke, giving him a peck on the lips. Shawn smiled wide and I looked back down. "Hopefully that day will be soon." He muttered under his breath. I looked back up at him and gave him a look.

"What?" he spoke, his face turning red, I could feel his heartbeat quicken, on my arm as my body was leaned against him.

"What did you say?" I asked him. I knew exactly what he said but I just wanted to hear it again.

"I-I said....." He spoke, his heart racing again. ""Hopefully that day will be soon.""

"What day?" I spoke, holding back a giggle.

"Okay," he spoke, "Now you're just torturing me babygirl." He spoke, chuckling.

"Okay okay." I spoke, giving him a quick kiss. "But I agree," I spoke, feeling butterflies in my stomach, "But not that soon." i spoke, my heart racing, "But eventually......" I said, staring into his eyes.