23

Shawn's been busy with work and stressed out these last couple of weeks so I decided to go surprise him at work. I drove to the Magcon makeshift headquarters, also known as the Grier household which was a mansion.

Once I arrived, I pulled up into the large driveway and saw all of their cars there. I parked my car and went to the front door and rung the doorbell. I heard a couple pairs of footsteps come towards the way and it was soon open. "Hey" Nash and Hayes said in unison.

"Hey," I spoke, "I have food." i said, holding up two boxes of pizza and a container full of muffins. Hayes and Nash stared at the food as if they haven't seen food in centuries, causing me to laugh. They let me and I followed them into their enormous kitchen and and all the other boys were either in the dinning room or living room next door. "GUYS PENELOPE BROUGHT FOOD!" Nash yelled, soon all of the boys ran in and thanked me. I soon felt a pair of strong familiar arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Shawn , "Hello." I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"This is a lovely surprise." he spoke.

"I brought muffins for you muffin." I said.

"That's why I love you babygirllll." he said, smiling wide and kissing my forehead then taking a muffin.

"Get a room!" Cameron yelled throwing a piece of his pizza crust at me.

"Okay fine." I said, "I'll take this pizza too." I said as I reached for the leftovers of the pizza.

"NONONONO!" All the boys exclaimed, causing me to laugh.

"You can stay." Cameron said, "Just leave the pizza please." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Hey babe I have something to show you." Shawn whispered into my ear. I looked up at him and said, "what?" I asked him. Shawn held my hand then led me upstairs and down the hallway and turn around a corner. He stood in front of the door and smiled wide. "What?" I asked him, giggling just a slight bit. He opened the door then said, "Ta da!"

I stepped through the door and saw a Studio where people would record songs. "Nash and Hayes are letting me record songs in here"

"Wait what," I spoke, "Don't you need a producer or something?" I asked.

"My manager signed me with Island Records 6 days ago and I've been recording with them since." he explained, causing me to gasp. "Oh my god." I spoke, "You must be so excited!"

"I'm extremely excited." He spoke, wrapping his arms around me, "Sorry I've been busy this last week though." he said.

"Nonono" I spoke, "don't apologize." I said.

"I just feel bad, I had to raincheck so many times this week because I had to record." Shawn said.

"It's okay muffin." I spoke, putting my hand on his cheek. "Don't feel bad, okay?" I said, causing Shawn to nod. "I love you," I spoke, "and I'm so proud of you muffin." I spoke.

"I love you more." he spoke, poking my nose.