22

Shawn put his arm around me as we watched tv, I smiled and snuggled into him. I felt him kiss the top of my head which caused me to giggle then look up at him, smiling wide. "Hello beautiful." He said as he brushed his hand through my hair. I blushed then said, "Hey."

"How's my babygirl doing today?" he asked.

"Bored." I said, "how's my muffin?" I asked him.

"Bored." he sighed, causing me to giggle. 

"You know what we should do?" I said.

"Make out?" he said, causing me to laugh.

"No, we should bake muffins." i said. 

"OH MY GOD YES." Shawn exclaimed, jumping up and running into the kitchen. "WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG, LETS GO GRANDMA!" He yelled from the kitchen as I heard cluttering. 

"Don't burn down my house babe." I said, chuckling as I walked into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him, from behind.

"I won't as long as you make muffins with me." Shawn said turning around and grabbing some ingredients from the pantry and fridge. I let go of him and started mixing the dry ingredients together as Shawn mixed the wet ones together. We soon put it together and I started mixing it with a whisk. I started to struggle a couple seconds ago. Shawn wrapped his arms around me and put one of his hands on mine and helped me stir. I felt him place a kiss on my ear, causing me to giggle. He soon moved down slowly, soon leaving soft, wet kisses on my neck. "Shawn." I said, smiling, "You're distracting me." I spoke.

"Too bad." he said, his hot breath tickling my neck. I felt him put his hands on my petite waist and pick me up, soon placing me on the kitchen island counter and setting himself in between my legs, looking into my eyes lustfully. "Shawn" I said, giggling, "the muffins need to be put in the oven."

"The muffins can wait babygirl." he spoke, kissing me passionately. The kiss soon intensified and I felt Shawn's hand roam my waist and back. I put my arms around my neck and pulled him closer. We both leaned away mutually, catching our breaths. "Damn."  Shawn spoke, causing me to giggle.

"Agreed," i spoke.

"God I love you." He said.

"I love you too muffin." I spoke.

"MUFFINS OH MY GOD WE NEED TO FINISH OUR MUFFINS!" He yelled, running to the muffins causing me to laugh. He started to scoop the mix into the wrappers in the containers and put it in the oven. Shawn then walked over to me with his hands behind his back. "Whatcha hiding there muffin?" I asked him then he quickly took his hand out and I felt him put a cold substance on my nose. I gasped. "YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" I yelled. 

"Oops." Shawn said, shrugging. 

"Hey at least lemme do this." I said as I reached over to the empty bowl we used to mix and put some of the leftovers on my finger then put some on his cheeks, as if it were eyeblack, causing me to laugh.

"God, you're so goddamn adorable." He said, smiling and leaving a peck on my lips, causing me to smile.