30

"Hey" I said to Shawn as he walked into the front section of the bus.

"Hi." he muttered looking through the fridge. Oh. I thought as I looked out the window, watching the trees as they pass by. "Hey, I brought you a slice of cake by the way, it's still in the fridge." he spoke. I thanked him then he said, "Wanna have it now?"

"Sure." i spoke. Shawn took out the slice of cake and brought it to me, handing it to me and sitting next to me. "OOO it's a corner piece thanks muffin." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem." he said, looking down at his phone. I took a bite of the cake and then I heard Shawn sigh. I set the cake on the counter next to me then said, "What's wrong?" turning myself to face him.

"We need to talk." he spoke, putting his phone down. I sat there for a second, in silence then said, "I agree."

"I see you and Jack you know." he spoke.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I see you guys flirting behind my back." He spoke.

"Wait what are you talking about?" I asked, putting my hand on his bicep but he pushed it off harshly.

"You guys have been flirting for the past like week and a half!" Shawn exclaimed, "and you don't come to my shows now, and the other day you were sleeping on his lap in the back! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!" He yelled.

"Shawn-" I said, trying to calm him down.

"NO PENELOPE!" he yelled, standing up and throwing his hands up into the air, "LET ME FINISH! YOU THEN SING WITH HIM AND YOU LET HIM PUT HIS ARM AROUND YOU ALL THE TIME!" He yelled at me, causing my heart to race.

"S-shawn." I whimpered, a tear running down my cheek.

"IF YOUR CHEATING ON ME YOU BETTER JUST TELL ME NOW!" he yelled.

"I-I'm not." i spoke, tears running down my cheek.

"WELL IT SURE SEEMS LIKE IT!" He yelled. My bottom jaw quivered, I've never seen Shawn like this.

"Shawn pl-please calm down." i said.

"NO!" He yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT!" he spoke.

"P-please just listen." I spoke.

"NO I REFUSE!" He yelled, "I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, then stormed out of the room.

Shawn's POV

I stormed out of the room, slamming the door. I could feel my anger within me and I was so close to punching a wall. I saw G open the door from the back of the bus and walk to me, "I heard you yelling, is everything alright?" he said.

"NO JACK IT'S NOT!" I yelled.

"Yo bro chill, what the hell has gotten into you." he spoke.

"YOU JACK!" i boomed, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TAKE PENELOPE FROM ME?!?!? AND JUST FLIRT WITH HER EVERY SINGLE TIME I'M NOT THERE?!!?" I yelled.

"Woah bro." He spoke, "What are you talking about."

"YALL HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT A TON THESE PAST FEEW DAYS." I spoke, "YOU THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED?!"

"We're just trying to get to know each other." He spoke, throwing his hands up into the air.

"Get to know each other my ass." I said ten threw a punch at him. He immediately fell back into the other room and Johnson soon exclaimed, "WHOA BRO CHILL!" I tried to get closer to him but then I heard Aaron said "WHOA HOLD ON SHAWN!"

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"P's only been hanging around him because you are leaving her behind." Aaron said.

"What the hell are you talking about." I spoke.

"You've been treating her like some shadow and she was scared of loosing you." Aaron said. "she didn't want to tell you because she's so proud of how you're chasing your dreams." he explained. And at that moment I felt all my anger turn into guilt.

Penelope's POV

i stood a couple yards behind Shawn as I watched as he put his fist down. He turned around me and saw me, soon engulfing me in a hug. "I'm so sorry." He said, "I didn't know." I left my arms dangling beside me, not hugging back. "babygirl?" he said as he moved back. I stared into his eyes and cried. "I-I think we should take a break." I said, "Just for a little while." I said.

"no, babygirl, please." He spoke, putting his hands on my arms.

"You exploded in there." I spoke, my voice shaking in fear. "I-I've never seen you like that Shawn." I spoke.

"I just.. I thought that-" he said.

"Sorry." i said, cutting him off and walking past him and made my way to Jack to make sure he was okay.