32

"Wait what do you mean you're leaving." Gillinsky said, as we were in the venue for their next show. 

"I mean exactly that." i said to the boys, all of them but Shawn who was in his dressing room doing who knows what, "I called an Uber and their going to be here in less than 10 minutes and I'm flying home." I spoke.

"Wait why," Aaron spoke.

"I just... need to figure some stuff out." I said, looking down at my feet. The boys stayed silent. "I'll see you guys in a month back home okay?" I spoke. The boys just stood there, speechless. "Sorry." I apologized.

"We'll miss you until then." Nash said, giving me a hug. I gave the rest of them a hug, saying our farewells for now then I saw Shawn walk out of his dressing room. "Tell Shawn I said goodbye." I spoke then left. I walked out of the building with my suitcase and got into the car and made my way to the airport.

Shawn's POV

I sat on the couch backstage, waiting for my turn to go up. "Next up is Shawn Mendes!" Cameron said.

"wait, I thought I was after P." I spoke.

"She's not here." Aaron said.

"what do you mean?" I asked, "It's her turn."

"bro, she left." Nash spoke," didn't she tell you?"

"Left?" i asked, "left where?"

"She went back home." Johnson spoke. I felt my heart break. 

"No." I spoke, "she wouldn't." I said.

"I'm sorry bro." Hayes spoke. 

"i.. no.. i just... she..." I struggled on my words. I pulled out my phone. "It's your turn to go on stage." Cam said as he ran down and backstage. 

"Just send someone else up I can't go right now." I spoke.

"Shawn." Cam said.

"CAMERON PLEASE!" I yelled. He threw his hands up into the air then left to call someone else onto the stage. I called P and it immediately went to voicemail. I kept calling but soon Andrew came and took my phone away. "Shawn it's your turn, get on stage." he said in a stern voice.

~~~~~

Penelope's POV

Day 1: I arrived home and cried all day.
Day 2: I caught up with Willow and had to force a smile throughout the whole day.
Day 3: Cried.
Day4: Willow tried to cheer me up with a girls day out but I was too depressed to have any fun.
Day 5: Cried
Day 6: Cried
Day 7: Cried. 

I sat on my couch as I thought about the week I just had. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought of Shawn and being with him. I grabbed my Macbook and turned it on to see a notification pop up. "One Year With My Muffin❤️❤️" 

I clicked off of it then closed my macbook, falling back onto the couch and crying into a pillow. I missed him so badly that I felt like someone has ripped out my heart and put it through a cheese shredder and burned it and put the ashes back into me. 

I was in pain.... I felt unloved... I was..... hurt.