11

A/N: omg I just had the best day😭🙌🏼 I spent the whole day at universal studios Hollywood with my IBFF Shainespilly y'all should go check out her Shawn Mendes imagines book. It's definitely in my top 3 favorite imagines books on WattPad.

"I FUCKED IT UP AGAIN UGH!" I yelled over the phone to Willow.

"1. calm down. 2. Tell me what happened," she said. I explained everything to her and then I heard her say, "damn" under her breath on the other side of the line.

"I know." i sighed, falling back onto my bed, "i'm ruining everything."

"No you're not." she said.

"He probably thinks i friend zoned him or something." I said.

"You're over thinking it Penelope." She said, "Boys are stupid, he'll keep trying to get you, all you have to do is let him in."

"I am!" I said.

"You didn't let me finish." She said, "You need to let him in, and forget about Aaron, you are clearly not moved on Penelope"

"BUT I AM!" I yelled, "I MOVED ON!" I said.

"If you have then why can't you be with Shawn if you clearly have feelings for him?"

"I just, I do, I... UGH I DON'T KNOW!"

"You can do this Penelope, I know you can, and you know you can."

~~~~~

Shawn's POV

I stared at my phone, the screen was on Penelope's contact. What do I do now? I went onto messages and typed in a text.

Shawn: Hey😌

I sat there waiting for a text back.

Penelope: Hi

I smiled as I saw her reply, then I typed a reply back to her, telling the truth and not trying to go around it.

Shawn: I wanna talk.

Penelope: I do too.

Shawn: Wanna meet up somewhere?

Penelope: Sure, I'll come over in about 45minutes, is that ok?

Shawn, ofc. I'll see u then.

Penelope: see u then.

I put my phone down and took a deep breath.

~~~~~

Penelope's POV

I pulled up to Shawn's house and got out of my car. I walked up to his front door and knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled. "Hello." he said. He was wearing a nice, more dressed up but still casual, outfit. I smiled and said, "hey." I was wearing a little black sun dress dress with a cream cardigan over it, with some lace accents and a pair of converse to go with it.

Shawn let me in and I walked in, "How are you" he asked.

"I'm okay." i lied, i was confused as hell and nervous for this conversation.

"You're not okay." he said.

"What?" I asked him

"You're nervous." he said.

"What?" I repeated myself.

"You're playing with the hem of your dress." he said. I looked down and noticed that I was, stopping immediately. "You do that a lot when you're nervous, you do it at times when we hang out..." He said.

"Oh." i said, as he let me to the back yard, we sat down on two chairs next to a high counter heighted table. There were fairy lights around the back yard and a candle on the table. I started to play with the hem of my dress again. "SO how was your day?" he asked.

"It was...... okay" I said. "Your's?"

"It was.... fine." he said.

Well this is awkward.....

A/N: "part two" of this chapter is comin soon!