Chapter 1

This is the sequel to Fearless in the eyes of a Beast: )
So be sure to read that before this one ❤
Thank you in advance to everyone still following 😊

Also follow me on my instagram accounts if you want:
@micaela__adams [personal]
@nakita_writes [writing]  💜

"Love will never be easy & knowing so
We accept the horrors that some types of love
Are meant to kill us;
One way or another... ".

✘✘✘

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite two people . Two people who love each other dearly. Two people who have certainly been waiting to find the one they knew they deserved to spend the rest of their lives with. And now they have... So could you please take your seats?"

She smiled brightly as she looked into his eyes looking happier than she had ever been.

Why wouldn't she be?

After all the years with John?

She would now be happily married to him.

Their relationship hadn't been easy but what relationship didn't have their battles?

They didn't let it get them down, they were fearless and overcame the odds and now they stood staring into each other's eyes as the priest continued.

"Do you John..."

That name used to mean so much, now all it held was a nasty memory for me but this day wasn't about me...

"Do you Johnathan Hodger Laurinitis take Katherine Colace to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I smiled as he did when he said his "I do" followed by hers and I was happy that my mom found happiness after all these years.

She hadn't been with anyone since my dad and I got fed up as I knew she loved us more than anything in this world .

I also knew she deserved happiness as well and that's when I introduced her to J , the man who had always showed me kindness and given me the pep talks whenever I needed it.

I probably needed it now but no, I wouldn't tell them.

Another break up in less than a year?

I was a grown woman who couldn't even keep a guy.

I can't lie, a part of me believes that Brock and I still have a shot.

But as I told him, I was used to holding back...

Not only that...

I was used to crawling back because I craved the idea of perfection. I craved the love of someone so badly that I just went back every time because what greater love could there be than from the man himself, John Cena.

I was too insecure to be independent, to realize that I was more than that. More than the woman I was who just gave in easily.

I was Fearless.

I sighed as they turned to face us.

"I now give to you Mr and Mrs Johnathan Hodger Laurinitis!"

We stood up and clapped and my brother, sister and I soon followed as we got into their car with them as we would be driving over to the reception together.