Chapter 33

ALMOST 5000 WORDS FOR THIS ONE. I WAS THINKING OF MAKING IT TWO CHAPTERS BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT SO ENJOY!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO PAIGE!!

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES. ITS MY LAST WEEK FOR THE TERM THIS WEEK AHEAD THEN I WILL HAVE A WEEK OFF: )

So hopefully I'll update more then as I will have more time to write !!

GOOD LUCK TO OUR BROCKY AT SUMMERSLAM!!!

"I need to believe that I am different And I am full of love

And I am full of love.
And if I live every moment believing,
Then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing,
and the world will never cease to forget my name.

✘✘✘

RAW

"You'll ruin your image!" I laughed as we drove over in the limo.

Paul was currently seated next to Brock, he had attempted to apologize for everything and I guess I couldn't be mad at him but I wasn't going to give in that easily.

He hadn't liked Brock and I together even before the contract so it would take awhile before I accepted the apology.

Brie and Brock were with me thanks to Vince allowing her to come, I had been afraid that since she was off for the night that Stephanie would ban her from the arena or something. That also meant that Shane was right, Vince would be here thankfully.

"So what? No one knows you belong to me?" he whispered into my neck as his hand slowly made its way up between my legs while his track jacket was draped over my lap.

"The people who need to know that I'm not available, do" I whispered as I stopped his hand and held it in mine instead as getting turned on with Paul seated next to him and my sister opposite us was hardly my idea of a good thing.

He gave a small smile before kissing my cheek as the limo stopped, knowing who I was referring to.
Luckily that person would not be here tonight, with that came Dean not being here tonight either.