Chapter 47

+-10 more chapters left Fearless Beasties😢😢 Hopefully you guys are still enjoying 😊 ENJOYED reading the feedback on previous chapter 😊😊

"I get you, you don't know how you feel

Well, I will tell you this...
The world doesn't make much sense
without the people you love"

✘✘✘

"I honestly thought we were done with this" my mom whispered as we moved into the house and well she could tell by my face I wasn't here to have a fun visit.

I had basically left Brock stranded by flying out to my mom and knew I would be having to deal with the Beast once I returned home. I hoped that he would be busy doing whatever he had been doing before he had decided to fulfill my clingy needs by being at home with me everyday.

"I did too, but everything is just too much right now. I just needed to get away.." I shrugged.

"Everything? I must say you lasted longer in isolation than I expected. JJ said you'd be out of there sooner" She frowned and I laughed a bit.

"No, I still love it there. I'm not the one who wants to leave, Brock and I had this fight because he wants to relocate to Canada" I sighed as I sat down on the carpet as she sat with Josie, who I guess she was taking care of while Bryan and Brie were on the road.

"And you don't want that?" She gave a small smile knowing that I obviously didn't.

"I'm happy here mom.." I whispered.

"You thought you were happy in Tampa and San Diego, being close to the beach. Then you moved in with Brock practically on a farm in the middle of nowhere and you have been your happiest there despite your brother giving his input. I saw how much you just enjoyed letting go Nicole. Maybe you will be even happier up there"

I sighed as with the baby coming I figured my mom would be able to come back and spend sometime at the farm again to help me out. I realized it would be her first grandchild so I knew she would want to be involved.

I guess being separated from my mom during that time was one of the reasons I was feeling hopeless. While the others were just floating around right now due to Brock confronting me causing me to actually set them free in my mind.

"I know but uhm I need to tell you something" I whispered realizing maybe I needed to tell someone and speak to someone other than Brock. I was afraid to say certain things to him because I didn't want to hurt him which was too late now as I already had I guess..

"You don't like your ring?" She teased as she glanced at it.

"No I love it, wait did you help him pick it out?" I narrowed my eyes as I had been praising him ever since the morning he surprised me with diamonds instead of gooey sweetness.