Chapter 27

THANK YOU FOR OVER 4.1K READS OVER 400 VOTES AND ALMOST 800 COMMENTS: )

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

Happy birthday to the beautiful Mrs Lesnar!!!!

"Some are dim and some are always wishing for more.
It never ends.
People are like hours,
they are changing all the time."

✘✘✘

"No I'll be okay" I giggled.

"Your brother's one eye just became its usual colour so let's not give him another one " By the tone of his voice I could tell he was amused.

"I heard that!" I heard JJ from the other seat behind me and showed him middle finger before staring out at the night sky through the small window.

"I will try not to" I smiled as he told me to try and not fight with my brother for the flight.

I missed him already.

I was questioning why I had left him to the vultures aka mom and J but Rena would be coming over with the kids and I figured it was best if I wasn't there so they weren't with me and he could spend as much time with them as possible.

I didn't want him to feel like he had to choose between staying with the kids and being by my side so the whole gang came with even though they had been meant to go home.

Also this way he didn't feel uncomfortable with so many people around as he spent time with them.

"You're getting your ass back here straight after?" I laughed at his serious voice.

"Yeah wouldn't want someone to start missing someone" I bit my lip even though I was wishing I could just be getting lost in his eyes before kissing him.

"You miss me ? I know you can't stand being away from the Beast" he chuckled.

"The Beast yes but you? Not so much" I lied.

"I wouldn't be so smart if I were you, my fingers are waiting for you and that tight..." He didn't continue and there was simply silence.

"Brock?" I laughed.

"J wanted to know something" he chuckled as I guess he had walked into the room.

"Lesson learned Beast, don't threaten your girlfriend" I laughed hoping J hadn't heard anything that would let him know what Brock was referring to but Brock would have sounded annoyed if he had.

"I wasn't threatening, threatening would mean you wouldn't like what I was planning Barbie" his voice went low and the nickname I had gotten annoyed with suddenly meant so much to me.