CHAPTER 45

"I can't remember what it was like before you,
and I don't even know how we got here
but maybe that's exactly what I needed..."

✘✘✘

"Beautiful ain't it?" I heard him as I stared at the ultrasound while we waited in the office for the obgyn to make her way in.

We had a male doctor before but of course Brock wanted to make sure our baby would be delivered by the same person who was handling my check ups and he wasn't going to have some guy staring at his future wife's well area while delivering their bundle of joy.

"Perfect " I smiled as I placed my hand over his that was on the arm rest.

"The last time we were in a doctor's office was when that thing came off" I heard him next to me.

"Yeah" I sighed and I saw him frowning due to my response and was about to say something when I heard the door opening.

"So as we saw, everything is going well." She smiled as she sat down.

"Yeah besides for the fact that my baby was conceived backstage at Summerslam thanks to their dad who couldn't wait" I smiled as my hand briefly left his as I rubbed his shoulder.

"Here I thought this past few months had taken the outspokenness out of you

"Here I thought this past few months had taken the outspokenness out of you.. "

"That's the reason he loves me so I don't know why he is complaining. "

He sighed before chuckling.

"I wanted to ask a question" I raised my eyebrow as I placed my hand back on his and figured I would not continue to make him feel uncomfortable despite him chuckling .

"Of course! Shoot, I know there must be loads of things going through your mind right now."

She knew it was my first child but I didn't really have much questions as I was surrounded by people who could help me; my mom, Brock's , Rena and Brock. While no one knew just yet I knew I would have a good support system once we made the decision to tell everyone.

"We only found out we were expecting two weeks ago and for the past month I have been taking birth control. So I'm a bit worried about that, cause I'm not sure if that has an effect or anything?"

"Well it all depends on the patient and like I said everything was perfect. You're just about 6 weeks along, considering the fact that you are recovering from a neck injury. There may be some strain which may cause you to need to take certain medication so be sure to run all medication prescriptions through me just to make sure its not harmful"

I nodded with a smile as Brock's thumb traced over my hand.

We listened as she went over a few more things while I squeezed Brock's hand every time he let out a sigh. I could sense he was annoyed and wanted to get out as soon as he could.