Chapter 43

So sorry for not updating much. Slowly finishing up my Rihanna /Roman Reigns fanfic . Then I will be focusing more on my Brock books but hopefully you enjoy!!!

"There will always be battles between the mind and the heart.
Between the things you know and the things you feel.
Between what you want and what you need.
Between who you are and who you want to be"

✘✘✘

"Stop laughing!" I hit his chest as we rolled back and forth on the bed.

"You should have seen your face baby!" He continued to chuckle like he had been since this morning while Brie was waiting for us downstairs.

While I was a bit annoyed, seeing his happiness caused me to be a bit amused.

"Its not funny!"

He caught my hands, tipped me over and settled between my legs.

"I thought something happened to you. " I whispered softly.

He stopped and searched my face seeing the concern on it that had been there when I rushed into the house fifteen minutes ago.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't text for a reason I guess. I was in the meeting and I just sent it real quick and switched my phone off after" I sighed and nodded as I traced my finger over his chin wishing he'd grow his beard but something told me he wasn't really a fan of it even though it looked good on him.

"So we're going to a race track?" I questioned due to what he was wearing.

"Yeah JJ's is sponsoring one of the drivers. He has always been good to me as you know, with UFC and all, so figured I'd take you along and well I guess Brie" he rolled his eyes.

"I wonder if you would maybe like my sister more if I hadn't been having friction with her when we first met..well first became familiar with each other" I voiced and he frowned a bit before holding onto my thighs and sitting onto the edge of the bed with me straddling him.

"That would be implying that I liked anyone other than you" he narrowed his eyes seeming serious while I wasn't sure.

"So is Brock Lesnar going to spend the rest of our lives silently at the family dinner table"

"If I need to speak I will. You are the one that matters baby and I have happened to speak quite a lot with you to earn me silent moments" he smirked ignoring my small frown as he kissed into my neck.

"I missed you. " I whispered as he nibbled into my neck deciding not to get into how my family especially could annoy him as they were all outspoken people but then again Lola was quite shy and she fit in with us pretty well.

"You're the one who flew out" He whispered as he unzipped my jacket and nibbled onto my cleavage as his hands moved down my body. He turned me so that I laid on the bed once again as he gazed at me.

I felt them slip underneath my top as he trailed kisses down my stomach stopping above the waistline of my jeans giving a wink. While making me laugh as he rested his chin on my jeans as he raised his eyebrow for my response while I had gotten lost in the blue-eyed Beast.

"You're the one whose busy all the time lately. You were here all the time when my family was here now that they're gone. You're gone too and I'm just here.." I shrugged as while I loved the isolation of his house. I realized I loved it mostly because we could get lost in each other..

"Don't look at me like that baby I can't fuck you to make you feel better" He whispered as he moved back up and kissed my forehead.

"That's your cure to happiness not mine and yes you catching the flu from me would prevent you from going to wherever is more important than me" I snapped and I saw him frown as his jaw clenched.