Chapter 15

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1.5K READS ALMOST 150 VOTES AND ALMOST 350 COMMENTS ♡♡

ALSO A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAST !!!!

"Find someone who is worth taking you away from the reality that you have built, And become someone who will inspire othersTo design A reality worth building

from the reality that you have built,
And become someone who will inspire others
To design
A reality worth building. "

✘✘✘

"And where were you the entire time Nikki?"

"Getting ready for the match..." I whispered as I fixed my make-up , happy that I had worn waterproof mascara.

She looked me over with her dark brown eyes and I knew I had to tell her sooner or later but I would rather not now.

"Hey Paul!" She smiled and I turned to see Team Flair approaching as the rest of Team Bella approached as well.

"Paige" he smiled and hugged her while I turned my attention ahead.

The last thing I needed was Charlotte seeing me looking at Brock, oh so in love.

"Let's get ready to kick some ass!" I heard Dean as he hung over us while Team Flair made their way out.

I sighed as Brock was the last to leave.

"Whose ass?" I heard Paige.

"Well with you two it will definitely be both!" He shrugged.

"Well there ain't no other way. I am not sure how this is punishment because I have missed wrestling you"
I finally said as I heard Charlotte's music die down.

"It is my honour to be your warm up before tomorrow while it won't be easy love! "

"That's not how the Fearless Bella and Pale Bella does it" I smiled as I heard the music playing and Dean accompanied her.

We just decided for Team Bella to be split easily so they could see we were united and not that she was basically kicked out of the team because of this stupid match.