Chapter 3

"Some people are meant to stay
While others are meant to leave.
And there's really no difference between the two, "

✘✘✘

2 DAYS BEFORE PAYBACK

"I still can't believe he close lined you!" Dean growled as he was massaging my back, angry yet again that he wasn't there to help me .

It wasn't really his fault, he had gotten into an altercation with Jericho earlier in the night and the rest of Team Bella was off for the night.

Both teams were meant to be there but things never seemed to happen the way its supposed to so I wasn't surprised when Brie and Foxx entered the arena earlier in the day with me and were told that they weren't needed .

I didn't mind though, it was just what I needed to show the world how Fearless, The Nikki Bella really is.

"I provoked him, he was working on my nerves with that fucking smirk when I knew he was angry I was saying all those things..."

I whispered as I just wanted to get off the topic of Brock. He was consuming enough time in my mind.

"Doesn't give him a reason to do that!" He said angrily taking it out on me in the process.

"Not so hard jeez!" I groaned.

"Sorry, I don't do this shit Nicole!" He said apologetically.

"No he doesn't .I have begged him so many times" Renee rolled her eyes as she walked into the guest room.

"Did you go for injections Nicole?" I sighed as I heard Brie from the kitchen.

"Have we been to Arizona?" I couldn't hide the annoyance in my voice.

All the people who chose to call me Nicole annoyed me it seemed.

Dean was the annoying brother.

Brie the over caring sister.

Then the Beast.

The ache wasn't that bad, its just..

I guess I slept wrong but that's what happens when your brother and sister Renee only have one guest room in their house and you have to share a bed with your sister who is like a fucking ninja in her sleep.

"I don't get why you are getting annoyed with me when I am just concerned Nicole."

"I know you are but I am fine." I sighed.

"I still feel like you should give Hunter a call though" Renee shrugged smiling a bit at Dean trying his best to be a good masseuse.

"Why?"

He was the last person I wanted to speak to especially since Stephanie's brief confrontation and I guess Renee knew that was the reason .

"This isn't you complaining about all the surprise factors thrown your way lately, this is you letting your boss know that you are not okay, physically"

And emotionally.

"Yeah admit that I am weak so he can know their master plan will be setting in soon."

I shook my head.

"The plan to have Nicole kicked out and the Blonde take over" Dean sneered and I nodded.

"Nean! Just look past the storyline here, if anything happens he needs to have known that you had problems. You are the champion whether they like it or not so you are bringing in the money.
I know for a fact the Team Bella merchandise has one of the highest sales in the company even including the guys merch. And in the end they have to keep the real boss happy which is Vince. So you just need to call him now, set up a meeting and tell him or I will"