Chapter 28

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE ITS RENA LESNAR'S BIRTHDAY 😊😊

HAHA BROCK IN THE BACKGROUND THOUGH 😍

"I have let too many nights pass
Without telling you how your love is
So beautiful and full.
And how it blooms in the darkness and
How it is the only thing I can see..."

✘✘✘

"Why the hell didn't you wake me?" He breath out as I had heard his heavy footsteps while he ran down the staircase.

I didn't turn around but finished up with the bacon in the pan causing him to move next to me as he leaned against the counter staring out at the window.

"I turned off your alarm so you could sleep in, you have been up at 6am everyday its now before noon and I made us some breakfast so sit down and get that glare off your face."

He frowned but sat down while I tried ignoring how hot he looked in his jockey.

I was going to miss him giving in so easily once I was not injured.

It would be back to us being stubborn individuals testing each other, which I enjoyed but I had to say even though this side of him wasn't what I expected I absolutely loved the Brock side..

"Where is everyone?" By everyone he meant my mom, J and Bryan who were the last ones standing.

I actually wished JJ was here after he voiced his real concerns .

But I guess it was good that he had gone back so that he couldn't make me not miss him by saying something stupid again and resulting in his healing eye to be hurt again.

I had taken his advice though, with Bryan and I being alone on the flight back . I just sat back and thought about it all and my conclusion?

Brock.

The man sitting at the table while I made him breakfast was truly it...

I didn't need a playboy who cheated on me or a guy who spoiled me to hide the flaws. I just needed a Beast who was who he was and loved me for the parts I hated showing to other people.

My vulnerable side, my lazy attire, messy hair, make-up free face ...

In the time we had been together Brock had seen just about every side of me there was and he loved all of it and if JJ could see it, then Brock honestly loved me and I felt the same way and nothing would change that.

Brock had been confused when I kissed him awake after we had come home from the airport last week but didn't bother refusing it of course...