Chapter 54

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE DONE THIS BUT THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE IN ONE DAAAAY 😊😊😊😊

"I feel like I have known you
since the beginning of it all,
and because of that ,
I have fallen into you. "

✘✘✘

November 2011

"I'm not Barbie!" I snapped as I threw over a hoodie he had given me and noticed the Death Clutch print on the top.

"If I'm Beast then you will be Barbie" he shrugged and for some reason I found myself smiling.

"I'd rather be a beauty though.." I mumbled, mostly thinking aloud as having a twin I couldn't be sure if people went for me because they expected me to be like my sister or because they wanted me.

But judging by my past, they saw no beauty...

"Not for me Barbie" I heard him and I felt my heart sink even though I hadn't meant it in that way.

"I never said I wanted to be for you" I snapped and turned away from him suddenly wishing I hadn't gotten into the car with him. I felt trapped...

"You know you said you were weak but you're in my car snapping at me. I don't fucking like people and I could just throw you out but I won't. Most guys won't fucking come near me, let alone annoy me, so you're not weak" he briefly glanced at me before staring ahead at the road while I couldn't look away from him.

In his own beastly way he had said the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me.

I heard him calling me as I spun around but I ignored it as I continued before feeling him scoop me into his arms. I ignored the comforting feeling I got despite the rough touch as I giggled and held him close, burying my face into his neck.

"My wife had a bit too much to drink" I heard him and realized he was referring to me. Of course not beauty material but claim me as your wife..