Chapter 38

Please check A/N at the end kinda important :)

Real long chapter so hopefully you will enjoy!!

"It hurts because you feel too much,
Because you care too much and,
Because you feel connected to it all
No matter how far you go "

✘✘✘

2 Hours before Summerslam Main Event

"Why am I here?" I asked as I took a seat in front of the desk

"Look Brock, we need something different from the match" Vince spoke as he glanced at Carrano briefly.

"Why? I'll just give the kid a couple suplexes and get done with it" I shrugged as this was Vince and he knew I was past the stage of putting on a show.

The people knew who I was and what I was capable of so they didn't expect anyone to be any competition for me.

Even Randy fucking Orton.

"The thing is Randy is face. Once you leave here we both know your plans. While Randy will be behind and I know you ain't planning on losing to Randy . But we also don't want Randy just being treated like a rag doll."

I shrugged not sure what he was getting at .

"Its simple . I want you to be the Beast."

I chuckled a bit.

"That's what I plan on being?"

"Yes but I want you to unleash the Brock that was there with my son in law when he broke his arm. I want to make Orton seem like a hero in the end. You can end it in five minutes or 20minutes frankly I don't care but I want blood because Orton needs to be seen as having no choice. We don't want him being pinned so.."

"TKO?" I sighed.

"You don't seem as excited to get blood on your hands as I thought you would be."

I didn't say anything remembering Nikki having met Kim for breakfast this morning at the hotel before she went with me to my shoot.

"Would it have anything to do with Nikki Bella?"

My eyes snapped to his and I couldn't stop my jaw clenching.

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't think you have tried to hide anything from the night of her retirement"

"What did you just fucking say?" I glared not caring how I spoke because he knew how I was .

"I meant her giving up the title"

"She's not retiring anytime soon just give her a couple months" I stated despite him correcting himself.