Chapter 44

THANKS FOR OVER 10K READS MORE THAN 740 VOTES !!!

"From the core of my body
to the marrow of my aching bones.
I love you and I am grateful
for who you are "

✘✘✘

"What does it say?" I heard Brock outside the door and I felt my heart sinking as I patiently waited.

"I.. I don't know yet" I whispered as I glanced at the time.

"Baby just let me in. If you're not I'm sorry for calling you fat, which I didn't might I add. If you are I want to find out with you please?"

I sighed and opened the door but closed it behind me and he frowned.

"Where's..."

"What if I am and then?" I whispered.

"If you are and then how will you feel cause right now you don't seem excited at the thought?" He searched my eyes while I wasn't sure how to respond as I wasn't exactly sure about how I felt.

"I don't want to get excited because what if I'm not or what if I am? We never spoke about this so I'm afraid Brock. Do you want kids with me?" I whispered not being able to speak louder as I was still in shock as this was the last thing I thought. I thought I had the fucking flu..

He frowned, "of course I fucking want kids with you. Why wouldn't I?"

"You've never..." I began but he sighed and walked away from me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I haven't said anything because I don't want to plan. Isn't that what you said? You planned your life with these guys before me. And life didn't turn out the way you wanted it to? So that's why when we first began dating I didn't say I want marriage and kids because I want what you want baby. I have had marriage and I have two boys.. I knew you wanted those things before me and while I wanted them with you for a long time I wasn't going to make you feel forced to give them to me if you didn't see me fit to be the husband or father of your kids. If you're pregnant I am fucking happy baby, if not then if you want my beast babies I won't mind us going to bed right now and spending the rest of the week fucking to get them" he shrugged with a very serious expression while I giggled a bit and walked over to him.

"Why do you always have to end off your amazing Brocky moments with something not sweet?" I rolled my eyes despite smiling like a proud fiance at his words.

"Fucking you ain't sweet? " He asked genuinely surprised and I knew then the thought of me carrying our baby excited him.
"Because I happen to think its pretty sweet. I mean haven't you compared how happy I am after being inside you to a kid who stole candy?"