Chapter 52 PART 2

"Show me you love meShow me you need meAnd stay because you want toBecause here, words do not matterBecause here, actions outweigh everything

Show me you need me
And stay because you want to
Because here, words do not matter
Because here, actions outweigh everything..."

✘✘✘

BROCK POV

I glanced at my phone as I had texted her to know whether she would be coming here or not despite her telling me she wouldn't.
"I figured this room would be full" I heard her and glanced at the phone one more time before feeling her hand on my back.

"Not in the mood for their loud asses" I shrugged, not sure what to say because her moods were as messed up as mine these days.

I guess I truly had found my match.

Rena had always told me I was confusing cause I would be mad at shit and expect everyone to know the exact reason for it. Here I was with Nicole and dealing with the same thing, I fought a smile just thinking about it before I heard her soft voice.

"Are you in the mood for a sorry ass?"

By the sound of her voice I knew she was pouting.

She hated apologizing as much as I did, while I didn't really mind apologizing to her if I fucked up because I hated having her pissed at me.

It wasn't like when we were testing each other because these days, she would get more upset over serious shit. I knew with her not wrestling and accepting the fact she would be gone from it way longer than expected , she was going through things. Doubting everything, I had felt the same when having to give up UFC.

So I made sure to be Brocky so that I wasn't one of the things she doubted but in this week I had unintentionally done so..

"You're coming to apologize to me?" I smiled and leaned back as she moved between my legs.

"I can't exactly sit on your lap"

I laughed as I trailed her body, the dress seemed to be tight and she sat on my right leg instead.