Chapter 8

"Maybe there's something out there that
Understands you,
And for some reason
You let it slip away.

That's life
And sometimes that's love. "

✘✘✘

"I wish I got attacked by Team B.A.D " Dean grumbled as Foxx and Brie were off last week thanks to what occurred at Payback and since tonight the only thing Team Bella had was Dean's match.

I was the only one here with him as I had to accompany him to the ring, well and the #BlondeBella .

"What would you be doing at home if Renee is around here?" I asked as I watched him come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist .

"Finally having some quiet time" He smiled brightly.

"What?" Renee narrowed her eyes at him causing me to laugh a bit.

"As much as I love you ladies. You guys give me a headache." He shrugged as he unpacked his duffel bag, throwing his jeans and tank top onto the floor.

"Fuck you Mox" she shook her head before reading over the list of people she had to interview for the night .

"Oh I know you would miss that!" he winked at her before slipping off his towel.

"Dean!" I squealed as I turned away while their laughter filled the locker room.

"Come on , you're acting like Brie now!" He called out , while I didn't mind seeing his ass.

Seeing his junk was another thing, but of course it was too late.

"If this were Brie, Bryan would have your head " I turned laughing, once I saw him slipping on his jeans.

"Yeah cause he would be jealous." He smirked as he tied his belt.

"Luckily for you, Brock has nothing to be jealous about" I stated , even though either way Brock would have his head.

Regardless of the fact that he knew Dean was nothing more than a brother , he didn't like us sharing a locker room and this proved why.

But on the other hand he would also mess with me and make sexual references between Dean and I, just to see my face scrunch up which he would follow by a chuckle of his own.

I sighed as I shook my head of the memories as he wasn't thinking about me.

"His a big guy and well dynamite comes in small packages as you saw" he pointed down south .

Dean was hardly a small guy but I guess compared to guys like Roman and Brock he sort of was.

"Suuuuure.."I couldn't hold back the sarcasm while he simply laughed.

"Did you see him after you attacked him last week?" I shook my head as I briefly checked my phone for any sign .

"So what's happening, you guys haven't spoken since Wrestlemania besides last week at the restaurant which I am sure was the reason for me being attacked"

I hated that Dean didn't know about what happened weeks before but it was better as there was no point.

We weren't together that was the important part.

"No, Charlotte was the reason you were attacked. Not me Dean." I responded.

"Whatever, either way I got attacked but hey it all worked out in the end , you were fucking awesome!"