Chapter 6

"You adapt to change
And it doesn't make you a bad person to move on,
That's life
And that's just how people are. "

✘✘✘

I wasn't sure why I had come . I shouldn't have come at all but I did.

Why?

Because last night even though I was as Fearless as a woman could be when striking the Beast in the groin .

Once I got to my hotel room I wasn't, I had left the show immediately because if Brock would do it earlier in the night it wouldn't have stopped him from doing it again.

And after what I did?

He had probably been searching for me or maybe the more reasonable explanation was that he was by Charlotte's side due to me savagely beating her.

I showed the world last night.

Showed them my definition of Fearless.

Showed them that not even a Beast could get me down.

It's what I wanted back in January and now I had it but at what price?

And now I was doing something stupid yet again , I glanced up and saw him smiling as he approached the table.

The usual feeling I had for this man when I saw him in a crowd of people was gone.

That's how I knew as I stared into his blue orbs as he stared at me.

How I knew I loved the Beast...

"Hi John" I greeted him as he took a seat in front of me.

...Not him.

He had texted me last night asking to meet as we were in Tampa for Raw. I wasn't sure why I agreed , call it a moment of weakness.

Not for him, as if it were the Beast calling I would have most likely asked him to come to my room immediately but it wasn't him.

The Beast was in a different part of the hotel cursing my name.

I guess I just wanted to hear what he had to say after Wrestlemania and considering I was the reason for him having to have emergency surgery I felt guilty.

Not guilt for the man I loved being hurt.

No, that guilt was last night when I kissed the Beast that I loved and felt the same feeling I had always felt but low blowed him.

I hadn't actually planned that part , I was angry so I figured I would disarm the Beast and piss off Charlotte at the same time.

But then I felt myself slipping and if I felt it I was sure he could and that would have meant my weakness so I did it as a reflex I guess.

So he couldn't know what I felt.

So he couldn't know that it was what I really wanted.

I low blowed him so that he could believe it was just a game.

Jordan Sparks - Break them
( I'm only including the lyrics of the end of this song in here but try and give it a listen. I love it for this chapter 😉 )

"Nicole..." I heard him and saw he had ordered me a glass of my favourite wine and that he was holding my hand.

I immediately pulled it away and he frowned as I did.

"Look John ,I am not sure what you thought would happen because I agreed to this with you but.."

"I'm sorry I was getting ahead of myself. I have just missed you , you know?"