Chapter 9

"The truth is,
She didn't need to be saved;
She just needed to feel loved
And know that someone out there
craved her attention "

✘✘✘

BROCK POV

I made my way up the back porch as I had been out on the property. I was at home for the weekend , but I didn't have much to do as the kids came on Thursday and went back home yesterday .

I frowned as I saw my truck wasn't parked outside like I left it before I went to train.

Brock's baby (truck ).as he stated during the Stone Cold Podcast is in the cover photo: )

I was ready to beat whoever decided to dare steal my shit, until I walked up the parking lot of the supermarket and saw her.

I briefly smiled a bit as stealing my truck was on a whole other level ..

I was going to wait outside for her until I saw her jaw clenching as she stared at the cashier

I was going to wait outside for her until I saw her jaw clenching as she stared at the cashier .

So I went inside and as I approached I heard the fucker actually trying to get her .

"You know I get off at 9. I'm sure I can take a cali girl sightseeing.."

I heard her laugh but I knew that laugh.

I always hated hearing it when it was directed at me but now I was pretty damn happy as it meant she was in no mood for this kid.

"One. As I said before I am not interested . Two I have a boyfriend and Three you're what in your 20s? I don't have time for games"

"Oh that's right, 20s can't give you all that fancy shit. I thought you and that John guy broke up. Maybe you need to try something different"

Cocky son of a bitch.

"They did but she's with the Brock guy now so I think you should hurry up with that packing , Son" I glared at him before he thought this was some joking around.

I could see her tense as she heard my voice while her back was turned to me .

I wasn't sure why she seemed so surprised.

Hell I got the biggest fucking surprise when I called the tracking company and found out my track was here.

"Er here you go. Have a nice day!" He nodded with a nervous smile while she exited without bothering to look at me .

I sighed and followed her expecting to find her starting the truck but the keys were on the bonnet as well as the groceries.

I put the shit in the back and got in hoping she didn't fucking disappear so fast for...