Chapter 29

So happy that you liked Brock's birthday chapter!!

"I admit
she had a little madness
But I didn't care;
She was magic and
I was on the edge... "

✘✘✘

"I just think you shouldn't be applying so much weight Nicole" I ignored him and continued lifting but I soon felt the weight being lifted as he gripped it from my hands.

"Why did you do that?" I breath half glaring at him even though his back had been turned.

"Because you need to take it easy! You have only been back in training for two weeks, I wasn't with you for the first so I sure fucking hope that Bryan didn't allow this shit!" He turned to me.

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't do any lifting with Bryan it was just cardio and resistance bands"

"So this is your third day of weights and you are fucking pushing it?" He glanced between me and the weights.

"I don't need you shouting at me like I'm some child! You have been fine and now you want to shout at me. I thought you were on my side you know I have a time limit!" I glared which he now saw as I honestly didn't need my boyfriend deciding to go Beast again.

"I am on your fucking side Nicole but just because you got the go ahead to train doesn't mean you can push it, I'm fucking taking the gym keys with me when I leave tomorrow"

"Are you serious right now? What am I supposed to do while you go to meet Paul?" I frowned as he would be signing his contract.

"Spend time with your family, make the most of the time you have at home" He shrugged with a blank face.

"I have been at home for almost two months and I am sick of it right now okay? I want to get back in the ring!" His glare faded a bit before returning.

"Well I'm glad you have been sick of spending two months with me Nicole" he shrugged and turned away from me.

"That is not what I meant Brock. You're making me upset because you know how important this is to me!" He turned back again and moved closer to me.

"Yes I fucking know because its the same shit that landed in you getting emergency fucking surgery because you refuse to fucking quit! There are things more important than wrestling ..."

"Easy for you to say you're going back for Summerslam, that's certain. You're facing Randy and where will I be if I don't step it up? I'll be stuck here and.."

His face fell briefly before he chuckled a bit, "stuck?"

Fuck.

"Brock you know I didn't mean it like..."

"I'm starting to think maybe you do mean it Nicole. Maybe your brother was right and you don't even know it, maybe these past two months being stuck here has made you realize that even though you love me. You don't truly like being with me , maybe you just like the game where we're fighting all the time.."

I could hear the anger growing in his voice.

"I don't want to fight with you. I didn't mean stuck here I meant.."

"Nicole just fucking do whatever you like. Because I'm not going to tell you what to do. I fucking love you I'm not against you but if you want to push yourself and get hurt again ? So fucking be it!" He turned throwing the keys across the room and then left the gym slamming the door in the process.

Ever since I got home from the doctor giving me the okay I have begun training. Bryan spent most of the time with me while Brock was busy with what I wasn't sure. Battleground was on Sunday and that meant I had less than a month to go..