Chapter 46

"She was broken from moment to moment,
watching her world collide
she felt lost inside herself. "

✘✘✘

"You look insanely hot!" Renee smiled as I hopped out of Brock's truck.

"Told you that was a bit much" I heard Brock and smiled before hopping into the truck again while Renee and Brie who had flown in and came here first thing stood waiting

"Told you that was a bit much" I heard Brock and smiled before hopping into the truck again while Renee and Brie who had flown in and came here first thing stood waiting. I hadn't hung out with my girls in awhile so I welcomed it.

"We'll wait for you inside!" They called out as I slowly got onto Brock's lap and he smirked as his fingers moved up my thighs.

"I have to wear all these clothes before I look like a whale " I shrugged instead of giving him a lecture about telling me what to wear.

"You're not going to look like a whale baby " he chuckled while I was sure once my cravings kicked in full force I would.

"You're going to miss me?" I whispered as I leaned my forehead against his.

"Yeah I didn't want to leave the bed this morning now I'm stuck babysitting the goat"

"Brock!" I hit his chest as he chuckled while I knew he didn't mind hanging out with Bryan.

"You're so mean sometimes"

"I'll keep that in mind the next time you're seducing me baby, cause I would have been fine fucking you all day today." He shrugged as his eyes fell to my cleavage before he focused on my eyes again.

"I know you would and I would too, but my girls wanna hang out and you need to finish up some work on our house instead of spending all day in bed with me" I smiled as all the lazy days flashed in my mind but I quickly pushed them back as the last thing I needed was to get turned on right now.

"Have to get you as much as I can before I have to share" He shrugged.

"Its a baby, not another man!"

"I told you I don't like sharing " he chuckled, "you'll be tired Nicole, so I will have to wait again. These months with your injury was fucking torture, the last thing I need is to wait longer. Might I remind you that before your injury we were still fighting a bit so I hardly got any... "

"Oh my word! I didn't know Brock Lesnar could complain this much " I cut him off and he narrowed his eyes at me which I ignored.

"So you're wearing me out?" I rolled my eyes but he leaned forward and kissed into my neck as his hands gripped my behind and rocked me onto his lap. I slowly moaned as I held onto his head and pulled his face back and he smirked.

"I love you and I will see you in a few hours okay?" I whispered into his lips before kissing him knowing I needed to get away as despite being in the middle of nowhere. The last thing I needed was a public indecency headline ..