Chapter 49

CONGRATS TO BRANIEL ON THEIR LITTLE DIVA ON THE WAY 😊😊😊

"...In the middle of nowhere
you will make a life changing decision
In the middle of nowhere
you will stay up all night
and think about what just happened
In the middle of nowhere
there is a somewhere.."

✘✘✘

"No, stop annoying me" I rolled my eyes as I glanced out of the window as we were driving to where exactly I wasn't sure.

"So I should hang up right now?" He chuckled and I could just picture his face with his eyes barely visible as his dimples were on for display.

"No" I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked after clearing his throat.

"Yes"

"I'm not talking about doughnuts"

I could tell he was amused as doughnuts were part of my daily diet these days or well I wished they were. Brock tried to curb my addiction..

"Brianna! did I have a proper breakfast?"

"YES!" She called back while I hoped she wouldn't question why Brock was trying to control what I ate.

"I'm just messing with ya. Paul's giving me the eye" he sighed.

"Fuck Paul" I rolled my eyes earning a glance from JJ but I ignored it and focused outside.

"That's something I would rather not do Barbie. You two need to start getting along" he laughed a bit while Paul had been quite supportive in his own way when Brock and I were fighting.

I honestly couldn't see past all the things he had done to hurt me as well. I loved Brock so I guess that was my excuse for giving into him so easily.

Well not easily, nothing with Brock and I were exactly easy when getting to the point we were at now.

"Need to. Not now.. I have to go we're here.." I sighed not wanting to hang up but I knew Brie would get annoyed and I didn't really feel like being stuck with a headache.