One

Luke

"Luke, honey, wake up." someone said through the locked door.

Luke moved his body and hum out loud.

"Okay, breakfast is ready."

Luke groaned and pull himself out of his bed towards the window, he opened the black thick curtain letting out a shriek when the 8 am sunshine met his blue eyes, he stumble back and fell on his bed, but quick to stand up because he didn't want to miss his breakfast.

He tripped on some stairs as he made his way to the dining room, his family already there, he took a seat next to his twin brother, Dustin.

Their mother, Liz, want to coo whenever Luke was close to his twin, because Luke was never once admit to the people that Dustin was his twin brother, he would just shrug the topic off.

Luke grabbed a glass that was fill with water and drink it, then he grabbed a sandwich, he put his arm on the table and put his head on it so he can eat breakfast while shutting his eyes.

Breakfast was done and Luke still thinking of what he was going to do this summer, partying is already on the list but he was not planning on getting drunk every single day of the summer.

But first thing first he was going to watch morning cartoon on tv, he might be 20, have tattoos and piercings but he couldn't miss morning cartoons.

"I can't find my trunks." his twin said from the other side of the room, Luke watched Dustin and his Mom doing conversation.

Dustin might be clever but he was just clumsy and messy, he also forget where he put stuffs, so you can tell that Luke was smarter than everyone else in the house, his room is clean and tidy and he made sure that no one is going to his room without any permission.

"I'm going to look for it in the basement." his mom said and disappearing to the basement.

Dustin made his way to Luke and Luke was quick to look away back to the tv, Dustin who saw that he sighed and walked to the front of the house to find Jack, he was going to ask where is his headphone.

Ten minutes later Liz came back, she didn't see Dustin anywhere, a trunk on her hand.

"If you see Dustin, give him this trunk." she said and walk away.

But Luke being the Luke himself, he was not going to do that, he was going to do something a little bit more fun.

Seeing Dustin was nowhere to be found, he grabbed the trunk and ran to his room searching for a magnifier and wore his slipper then ran to the backyard where the swimming pool take place.

He was looking for a better angle where the sun shine, he placed the trunk on the ground and start to point the magnifier on the back and bottom of the trunk, he was quick doing his thing, thanks to the summer weather in Australia.

He ran back to the couch hiding the magnifier somewhere and put Dustin's trunk on the couch's arm making sure the burnt hole was out of sight.

Dustin came a few minutes later, Luke didn't say anything but Dustin already grabbed the trunk and skipped upstairs.

Luke chuckled devilishly but he cannot hold his laughter when Dustin entered the room and was heading to the pool his butt side was on spotlight.

"What are you laughing at?" Dustin asked Luke.

Luke just replied with an "Idiot."

"Oh my god, Dustin!" Liz yelled in shock.

"What mom?" Dustin asked growing frustrated.

"Your bottom!" she said as she point to the burnt hole, Dustin rub his bottom until he found a hole that was keep bothering him because he felt a little bit of wind came to his butt side.

Luke laughed harder at that.

"You, Luke Robert Hemmings!" Dustin shouted making Luke put his hands up in surrender.

"Luke, you got to get him a new one please, I'm tired of you." Liz shook her head and walk away.

Well, Luke, he always had side money when the person he pranked threaten him.

"I want a new one and that must be similar to this one." Dustin said.

"Where'd you bought it?" Luke asked.

Dustin made Luke to look at the brand name behind the trunk.

"Quiksilver it is."