Seven

Luke

Luke waited for his new friend to come while playing some video games with Dustin in the living room with Jack watching them.

"You fucking cheater." Dustin muttered not having the fact that he was losing from Luke.

"Loser." Luke chuckled and they almost have another round when the bell of their house rang.

"I got it!" Luke shouted to excitedly knowing his new friend was right behind the door.

Luke opened the door and there stood Ashton in a white shirt and black jeans along with basic vans, Luke almost jealous because he looked very Australian.

"Welcome mate." Luke said putting an arm around Ashton's neck leading him into the house.

Then Liz came, "Who is this cutie?" she asked, smile on her face.

"This is my new friend, Ashton." Luke said to his mom.

"Hello, Ashton, I'm Liz, Luke's mother, and don't call me Mrs. Hemmings because that makes me feel old." she smiled and patted Ashton's shoulder.

"Hello Liz." Ashton said, he probably didn't even know Luke's last name and he thanking Liz for that.

"Do you want any drink, Ashton?" Liz asked.

"Just water, please." Liz nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'll be in my room." Luke said.

He lead Ashton to his room passing Jack and Dustin on the couch.

"Guys, say hi to my new friend." Luke flicked Dustin head.

The brothers look back to Luke, "He looks familiar." Jack said rubbing his chin in thought.

"You're Ashton from Quiksilver, right?" Dustin confirmed and Ashton nodded shyly.

"Oh." is all Jack said.

"This not very long haired man is Jack and this buff is Dustin, and this is my new friend, Ashton." Luke introduced.

"Hi Ashton." both said.

And with that Luke lead them both to his room. When they enter Luke's room, he looked at Ashton, his eyes wandering around the room.

"You have a nice room." Ashton mumbled.

"Thanks, please sit down," Luke told Ashton motioning to a little coach in the corner of the room in front of the tv.

Luke has a tv and couch in his room, Luke also own an xbox, he bought them for himself.

"We should get to know each other." Luke stated.

"Yeah, 20 questions?" Ashton suggested.

"Right, what's your full name?" Luke started.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin," Ashton said with a nod, "Yours?"

"Fletcher huh?" Luke smirked, "Well, my-"