Thirty Five

Luke

"Luke!" someone hissed making him awake, he looked around the dark room only to see honey blond hair staring at him.

"Me?" he foolishly pointed at himself.

"Yes, can you help me? I'm too weak to get up, I need to poop." Ashton said.

"Oh, ok." he yawned before getting up from the couch and slip on his sandals walking to Ashton.

He put his arms around Ashton's waist and put him slowly on the ground, "Can you walk?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a little help." Ashton gave him a small smile, moving his weight on Luke's shoulder.

He helped Ashton go to the bathroom, once Ashton sure he would be fine he gave him his privacy.

He went to the couch again, checking the time on his phone, closing his eyes because the brightness of his phone.

It was 2.45 in the morning, he felt really tired, his eyes stung and heavy.

"Luke!" Ashton called from the bathroom.

He instantly stood up and jogged to the bathroom, helping Ashton to get to his bed.

"Luke." Ashton said as he sat on the bed, Luke came to him, taking Ashton's hands in his.

Luke kissed his temple and nose, "Yeah baby?"

Ashton blushed at the name, making Luke smiled.

"I don't like hospitals, I wanna go home tomorrow." the smaller boy mumbled.

"Why baby?"

"Give me bad vibes." he said nuzzling to Luke's neck.

"Alright, I will try to get you out by tomorrow, but you need to sleep now."

"I can't go back to sleep." Ashton shook his head.

"Why?" he asked, laying the boy back on the hospital bed, kissing him on the forehead.

"I want you here." Ashton said patting the spot next to him making Luke chuckle.

"I can't fit, Ash."

"Can you try? It's big enough for two people, I guess." Ashton explained.

"How about I sleep on the chair and lay my head on the bed with you?" Ashton huffed before nodding, "Good boy." Luke praised.

He pulled a chair closer to the bed and sit down, bringing the pillow on the couch, he lay his head on the pillow and looking at Ashton.

He watched the boy in thoughts, as he ran his hand through the honey-blond's hair.

"I can't control my negativeness." Ashton said, removing Luke's hand from his hair and held it instead.

"Hey, it's okay, you just have to learn more, and whenever the negativeness come to your mind, remember that I love you, that everyone loves you, that I need you in my life, listen Ash, if something goes wrong, tell me okay? I don't want you to hide anything from me and I don't hide anything from you, I want us to get through hard and good times together."

"Yes, Luke, I'm sorry once again." the boy apologized.

"It's okay baby." Luke replied kissing Ashton's forehead.

"I'm sorry for being immature."

"Sometimes I like it when you're immature, you're so clingy and like a baby, I just wanna cuddle you." he admitted, kissing Ashton's knuckle.

"Is it some kind of role play?" Ashton asked giggling.

"You tell me." Luke winked making Ashton laugh.

Ashton patted his head making him looked up, "It's getting closer to your birthday and I don't know what to give to you."

"Hm, you don't have to give me anything, I already got everything, you're all that matters to me."

Ashton's cheeks blushed as he smile softly at him, "But still." he whined.

"Ah, okay, I don't really want anything actually, I only want you," he grinned at Ashton only to get pinched on his nose, "What?"

"What do you mean by that?" Ashton asked caressing Luke's cheek.

Luke thought for a moment, "I want you and your beautiful ass."

"Oh my god! Are you asking me to have sex with you?" Ashton held his gasp with his hands.

"I want to make love to you."

"Oh my god! I'm crying now." Ashton said dramatically.

"God, you sounds like a fangirl." he said ruffling the boy's hair.

"Maybe I am." Ashton replied quickly.

"Don't think about it too much, I want to make love to you when you're ready and when you're out of this hospital, of course." he rolled his eyes at the thought of having sex with Ashton on the cringey hospital bed.

"Yes, okay." Ashton nodded still with the blush on his face.

"Okay, you, sleep now, I'm tired too." he told the boy.

"Can I get a good night kiss first?" Ashton asked with a pout.

Luke chuckled before he lean to Ashton and kiss his lips sweetly and Ashton kissed back, "Now you get it, good night."

"Good night." Ashton hummed before he closed his eyes.

Luke put his head on the pillow and fell asleep with his hand still holding Ashton's hand.

✱✱✱

I just want to write fluff for the rest of my life but apparently I have to upgrade my ios to update the new wattpad but I can't because I'm using iphone 4 and I'm stuck on ios 7.1.2, bare with me if I'm late at updating chapters, I'm suck at writing on laptop :)

2, bare with me if I'm late at updating chapters, I'm suck at writing on laptop :)