Thirty Eight

Ashton

"Ash what happened?" Ashley asked rushing to him.

"I did it again." he frowned at the memory.

"Aw Ash, please don't do that again, you know I love you right, you can't leave me, I'd be gone crazy without you," Ashley rolled her eyes making him giggle, "My life would be boring without you, I'd be laughless."

"Oh stop it." he nudged Ashley's shoulder.

"Promise me don't do that again," she put her pinky finger in front of his face, he slowly linked his with hers, "If you ever need someone to talk, I'm here." she smiled.

"Thank you, Ashley." he smiled, seeing her nodded and walk to the front of the store, meeting Nick.

He walked to Michael standing next to him as he chew on his burger silently, Michael looked up at him then smile innocently, "You want?" he asked.

Ashton shook his head smiling, "Already ate."

Luke made him eat toast, eggs, bacon, burger, soup that morning, he was so full and wanted to throw up but he knew Luke just making sure he eats and not starving.

"Good." Michael nodded and continued eating his burger.

At lunch he went to starbucks to meet Luke and Calum, Luke had promise he will wait for him at starbucks because he didn't have anything to do.

He saw Luke sitting on a chair with his phone in his hand as he nibbling on the straw.

He tip toed behind Luke to surprise him, he was about to scream Luke's name in his ear, but Calum called him, that made Luke turned back and he saw him smirked making him pout.

"You know, I've got eyes on you."  he said patting the seat next to him.

He stomped his foot before sitting on the chair, Calum walked to them.

"Hi," he greeted way to cheerfully, "Where's Michael?"

"Hi, Cal, he's at McDonalds." he smiled at Calum but glared at Luke again.

"Oh, right, see ya later." Calum said before running away.

"Babe," Luke called but he ignored him, "Wanna eat?" he asked but still didn't get a respond from him, "Don't get an attitude on me." Luke said sternly.

He must add 'making Luke grumpy' on his list because damn that was hot.

"I'm not hungry, you fed me whale's meal," he mumbled, "I'm getting fat." he tapped his tummy which was still flat.

"You still look cute," Luke shrugged, "Do you want something? Drinks? Breads?"

"Luke." he whined.

"What?"

"Stop making me eat too much, you dumbass." he said motioning for Luke to stand up.

Luke took his hand and he led him around the mall, it was not really crowded.

"Where do you want to take me?" Luke asked.

"Record store? I don't know, I want to buy you something for your birthday." he stopped and turned Luke.

"Yeah, okay, you're not good at surpises." Luke teased.

They got in to a record store, he let Luke search through some stacks of vinyl, because it was the first thing they saw.

"Oh my god, yas." Luke squealed as he pick up a California vinyl by Blink.

"Good choice, babe." Ashton smiled.

He grabbed Luke's wrist and Ashton paid for the vinyl as Luke keep his gaze on the vinyl.

"I know Blink's good but your boyfriend here need some attention too." he mumbled tugging at Luke's shirt.

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry babe, we should listen to this together." Luke smiled.

"Yeah sure." they stop in front of Quiksilver but Luke keep walking ahead, his eyes on the vinyl.

He grabbed Luke's arm to stop him, "Lukey." he pouted.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I can't wait to play this in my room, thank you for this." Luke pecked his lips.

"Oh my god, can you like kiss longer? The picture's blurry." someone said.

He turned to see Ashley standing there with her phone on her hands, he felt Luke kissed his cheek for a good two seconds making him blush.

"Oh got it, thanks!" Ashley then walked away.

He turned to Luke, seeing Luke already staring down at him, "What?"

"You're too cute, I can't even." Luke then grinned.

"Just go away." he playfully pushed Luke away but Luke won't move.

"Princess, you're too weak," Luke chuckled making him blush, pulling him into a hug instead before kissing his temple, "See you later."

Later that evening, Luke waited for him in the car, he got in the car throwing his backpack on the backseat, putting his seatbelt on.

"How's work?" Luke asked as he started driving out of the mall.

"It's good, how's today?" he asked.

"Today's great, I drank 6 cups of coffee, guess who won't be sleeping tonight?" Luke sang, putting a hand on Ashton's thigh, rubbing it up and down.

"Not me." he giggled putting his hand on top of Luke's.

"Oh I will make you, you sleep over at mine so." he saw Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

"Please don't, I'm tired, Luke." he pouted, taking Luke's finger and bite it, Luke pull his hand away, glaring at him.

"Ow, meanie." Luke sucked on the finger Ashton just bite with a scowl on his face.

They arrived at Luke's house 7 minutes later, they got out of the car and walked to the front door, as in Luke carried him to the front door.

"Yo homies," Luke called out as he keep hitting Luke's back to put him down, "We'll be eating Ashton tonight."

"Luke!" his voice echoed the house when Luke put him down on the kitchen counter, he took Luke's fingers and bite them again this time chewing them a little.

"God, I'm dating a cannibal." Luke laughed and he put Ashton back on his shoulder carrying him to his room.

Luke set him down on the bed, he watched the long legged boy made his way towards his vinyl and put his new vinyl on.

"There's a cynical feeling saying I should give up." he started singing as he move his body in sync on the bed.

Luke decided to join him on the bed, he kicked his shoes and snuggle into Luke's chest, "Love you."

"Love you too."

"Wake me up when dinner's ready."

"Sure." and then Luke kissed the top of his head before he fell into a nap.

✱✱✱

I updated my wattpad, not the latest version tho.