Fourty Seven

Luke

"Bro, get up," he said, shaking Dustin's body a little to get his attention, Dustin snapped his head at him, "I have to get the flower before going to Ashton's." he explained.

"Mom," Dustin shouted as he stand up from the couch, "I'm going to drive Luke to his date."

"Okay," Liz voice getting closer, "Have fun, hun," Liz kissed his cheek, "Drive safely."

They both got into the car which was on the driveway, Dustin started the engine and Bastile started blaring from the speaker.

Thank god him and Dustin had the same taste in music so they wouldn't fight over the radio station every time they were in the same car.

Dustin stopped the car in front of a florist, the smell of flowers greeted him as he stepped into the shop.

"Hello," a girl around his age walked up to him wearing a red apron and white shirt underneath, "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here to get my flowers." he bit his lip looking around the shop.

"And your name is?" the girl asked.

"Luke hemmings." he smiled down at the girl.

"Alright, I'm going to check it," the girl said before walking behind the counter, searching something on the computer.

He watched her gone to a room and walked in with the flowers bouquet in her hands before giving them to him.

"Thank you." the girl smiled, he nodded before going back to the car.

"They're pretty." Dustin complimented.

"I know right." he took his phone out and opened snapchat before took a picture of the flowers with the caption; for ash xx.

" he took his phone out and opened snapchat before took a picture of the flowers with the caption; for ash xx

Dustin dropped him off on Ashton's apartment lobby, "Have fun mate." he did the bro handshake with Dustin before getting out of the car.

He took the lift to Ashton's floor, meeting a little girl in the lift with her brother that looked like in junior high.

"The flowers for who?" he heard the little girl, making him looked down at her.

Smiling he replied, "For someone special," he decided to said, he was not sure if the little girl's family were religious or homophobic, "Bye." he waved at the girl getting out from the lift.

He walked to Ashton's room with a little bit nervous feeling, fuck, he never asked Ashton what flower he likes, fuck, why he didn't think about that before.

He didn't know his hand was knocking on Ashton's door, all he knew seconds later he was knocking on Ashton's shoulder and the boy let out a giggle.

"Oh, sorry, I, uh." he blabbered.

"Hi Luke." Ashton smiled before hugging him.

"Hi Ash," he kissed Ashton's cheek before handing him the flowers, "Happy anniversary, I hope you like this."