Sixteen

Ashton

It was another work day and Luke taking him out for a movie, it was not a date, Calum and Michael were invited too, Ashton didn't mind at all, he thought it was great having them together at one moment.

The three of best friends got into Luke's car, Ashton sat next to Luke who was on the driver seat, Michael and Calum got the back seat.

"Hi." Luke greeted.

"Hi." Ashton and his best friends said in unison.

Luke started driving looking to the right and left as he keep his tongue on his bottom lip, you could say Ash was checking him out.

"So how was work?" Luke asked.

"Boring." Michael scoffed, probably rolling his eyes and Luke mumbled an 'hmm'.

"Yeah boring." Ashton sighed.

"You would be enjoying work when you work for me." Ashton heard Luke said, smirk was on his face.

"Like what?" Michael asked.

"Whatever someone work in someone's house?" Luke raised his brows.

"Hmm, interesting." Michael mumbled.

Ashton shook his head at the two, "How's work, Cal?"

"That girl came again, probably looking after you two." Calum replied.

"Am I missing something?" Michael asked.

"A girl in starbucks spilled her drinks on Ash." Luke joined.

"I'm so going to smashed my dick into her vagina if I was there." Michael said, anger in his voice.

"Ew!" was all the other three said.

"You're gay tho." Calum mumbled.

"I never thought you were gay, Mikey," Luke said looking at him through the rearview mirror, "Do you like being called princess?"

When Luke asked Michael that, Ashton could feel the uncomfortable and jealousy so he coughed awkwardly.

"Oh stop it, whatever your last name is." Michael scowled.

"It's Hemmings." Ashton replied for Luke, somehow wanting everyone to think that Ashton know Luke better.

"You top or bottom?" he asked again.

"99% bottom." Calum cleared

"Stop it."

"Princess said stop." Luke pretend to zip his mouth with one hand and throw the zipper away.

Ashton giggled at the scene, making Luke looked at him, "What?"

"You're giggling." Luke chuckled and pull the car into a parking lot.

"He does that every time whenever someone do something cute or say something funny." Calum explained.

"So, Ashy thinks I'm cute? Because I didn't say anything funny." Luke wiggled his eyebrows at Ashton and stop the engine.

Everyone got out from the car and walk into the cinema, Michael and Calum walked first.

"Yeah, you're pretty cute." Ash said in a low voice, shy that he had to admit it.

"Eh, I'm not pretty," Luke smirked, "You are."

Ashton's cheeks flushed when Luke said that, he didn't know what to say so he just grabbed Luke's hand and walked them to the cinema.

"We're gonna see finding dory, right?" Michael asked and Luke nodded.

"I'm gonna buy the tickets, you guys can grab snacks." Luke explained and the three walked away.

"Can you get me nachos and coke?" Ashton asked to Calum.

"Sure." Calum ordered.

Ashton waited with Michael on the other side, looking around the crowded cinema.

"Why Luke even want to watch finding dory, I mean he's an adult." Michael protested.

"He may be an adult, he got baby at heart." Ashton pointed out.

"Oh."

And then Luke came to them, "Got the tickets." Luke showed them the tickets.

"Thanks for paying, Luke." Ashton said nicely.

"Thanks." Michael muttered.

"No prob," he smiled, "Is Calum done?"

"I'm here." Calum popped with foods on his hand handing each other's food.

"Here," Luke went to give Calum a twenty dollar but he refused it, "I'm taking you guys out, I'm paying for anything."

Calum looked at Michael and Ashton then shrugged, taking the money in Luke's hand anyway and start walking to the theatre room.

"You're very nice." Ashton nudged Luke as they walked behind Michael and Calum.

"I don't get that a lot, thanks." Luke smiled down at Ashton.

In the theatre Ashton sat next to Luke then Michael and Calum beside Michael.

Ashton mostly giggling quietly at almost of the part because he would think the character looked very cute, especially baby dory and destiny.

Whenever baby dory part came, he would tried to contain him from squealing at how cute by holding Luke's hand too tightly or swinging their hands back and forth on Luke's thighs.

And when Ashton heard a strange voice came from Luke's mouth he stopped swinging their hands and looked to Luke, even though the theatre was dark, he managed to see Luke when a bright part came.

Luke's face was screwed, he had his eyes clenched and his mouth slightly open, then Ashton knew, Luke just moaned, Ashton looked down to Luke's lap and saw a large bulge from inside his black skinny jeans.

Ashton looked away feeling himself blushed but he looked at Luke again asking him if he was okay.

"Yeah, uh, fine." Luke nodded quickly and focused his attention on the movie that was playing.

"Okay." he mumbled and watch the movie again.

He can't believe he made Luke got a boner.

✱✱✱

Lol nah, I'm suck at writing smut, I'll try, smut will come once they have their first kiss so it's not going to be that fast.