Five

Luke

"What are we gonna do now?" Luke asked, sitting on the blanket over the sand.

Luke had brought himself a sunglasses and an umbrella, his mom already said that he wouldn't need an umbrella but Luke argued that it was going to be sunny on the beach, Luke was right but he never knew how a beach works.

"You could always go surfing with your brothers." his mom said pulling out sandwiches from the basket.

But Luke Hemmings, this Australian boy that everyone would thought he could surf but he cannot.

"What about I'm staying right here? Your sandwich looks delicious yum." Luke went to grab a sandwich but his Mom slapped his hand away.

"You could just go swimming," his mom said making him groan, "Now shoo."

Luke lazily stand up from where he sat and walked to the shore, pushing a toe to the water, what a hot day.

Luke walked further to the water until it reached his waist, he turned back to see his mom drinking cold water, Luke pushed himself to the ground making only his head pop out from the water, he stayed there watching people doing their thing until his mom said that it was lunch time.

"Laughing out loud, Luke, what are you doing back there?" Jack asked nudging Dustin who was laughing too.

But Luke only rolled his eyes.

"What did he do?" his mom asked.

"He was not swimming, he stayed in the water and he was like pulling his knees to his chest while watching you drinking cold water." Jack replied while mocking Luke back in the water.

"He tried tho." his father joined.

Luke mumbled a 'whatever'.

"Can we go to the mall?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, after we eat."

When they finished eating, the parents went back home and gave them some money to buy stuffs.

"Where are we going first?" Jack asked.

"I'm thirsty." Luke said.

"Let's go to Starbucks then!" Dustin suggested, such a white boy.

But whatever, Luke really wanted a chill drink to cool his throat, drank a small bottle of cold water wasn't enough, blame the hot day.

Jack went to the line with Luke after asking Dustin and Ben what they want.

"Hello, what can I help you?" the familiar voice said.

Luke looked up, at the barista.

"Two chillers and one iced coffee, please." Jack said.

"One lemonade, please." Luke smirked.

"Can I get your name?" the boy asked with a black sharpie on his right hand and cup on the other hand.

"Ja-"

"It's Luke." Luke cut Jack off making Jack rolled his eyes at his younger brother.