Fifty

Ashton

"Baby." Luke whimpered as he tried to leave the bed and held his body closer.

"Luke," he giggled trying to release Luke's grip from his stomach, "I need to pee, don't want to pee my pants and your bed."

Luke groaned before letting him go, he slowly stand up not bothering to fix his shirt, which was Luke's guns n roses shirt from yesterday.

"Your ass." he heard Luke whispered.

"What's with my ass?" he asked walking to the bathroom, he didn't bother to close the door but enough to cover his body while peeing.

He went to the sink to brush his teeth, suddenly arms were wrapped around his petite waist, Luke lazily buried his face into Ashton's neck, making him laugh and moved away.

He faced Luke and look at him in the eyes, the color of blue that he would never forget, "It tickles, Lu." he said as he ran a hand through Luke's blond morning hair.

Luke shrugged and put his head in the crook of Ashton's neck again and hug him, Ashton hugged back resting his head on Luke's chest, taking a deep breath of Luke's scent, a scent that would never forget.

"Love you." Luke said in his morning voice that he would never trade that with anything as Luke kissed his shoulder.

"Love you too." he mumbled squeezing Luke's body before releasing from the hug to kiss the corner of Luke's mouth.

"Too early to get up." Luke mumbled and followed him back to the bed.

He ignored Luke as he search through Luke's wardrobe for his leggings, maybe Luke kept one, he lost count of times when he came over to Luke's and left his clothes there.

"Yeay," he cheered as he pull out a black legging, and search for another shirt and short for Luke to wear since he was only in his boxer, he turned to Luke, "We're going out for a jog, let's go."

"Put that legging first." Luke told him, he tossed Luke's clothes before turning to the mirror wardrobe, he bent down and got his feet in the legging before pulling it up to his waist with a little struggle from his bums, he turned to Luke who gulped.

"I'll change in the bathroom, 5 minutes!" Luke said as he rushing to the bathroom.

He shrugged and decided to go downstairs, he saw Michael on top of Calum on the couch sleeping peacefully.

"Oh poor Calum that Mikey drooled on him." he scrunched his nose seeing the large wet patch on Calum's gray shirt.

He went to the fridge to have a glass of milk, he drank the milk and washed the glass, Luke hadn't return from his room, however, he wore his shoes and started to warming up.

Luke came back a few minutes later fully clothed but his hair was still messy and to cover it he wore his deus black cap, Luke walked towards him and put his shoes on.

"Ready?" he asked the lazy blond hair who was still on the floor, clinging onto his legs.

"Don't wanna go, we shouldn't go, let's stay in bed all day and cuddle." Luke whined like a little kid that made him giggle.

"We're fine, c'mon, you're so un-athletic." he said pulling Luke up.

"Hey! I used to be a football player back in high school, I'm athletic." Luke argued.

"I doubt that." he said unlocking the door and stepped out.

"You don't believe me?" Luke asked, he heard the door close and Luke spun him around, his chest facing Luke's.