Thirty Seven

Not the best, but smut

✱✱✱

Luke

Michael and Calum had went home and he drove Ashton back to his apartment after he paid for Ashton's needs.

As he stepped in there, the smell of blood still lingering the room, "I need to clean this up." he said, making Ashton sat on the couch.

He walked to the bathroom, the tiled floor already clean but the smell wasn't going away, so he grabbed a room fragrance and spray it around the house, putting the bottle on the shelf he walked back to Ashton.

"Better." Ashton nodded, moving to Luke's lap.

He hugged Ashton tight as he tug on Ashton's sweater, revealing his scars then he went to see it.

"I don't want these on your body." he said pressing kisses to the scars.

"Okay." Ashton small voice said.

"Promise me." he said looking at Ashton's hazel eyes.

"I promise you." Ashton nodded closing his eyes and he kissed Luke's lips.

Luke of course, kissed back, pulling the smaller boy closer towards him, he kissed down Ashton's jaw and end up nibbling on Ashton's neck, making the boy moan.

He lay the boy carefully on the couch, grinding on him as he nibbling on Ashton's neck, making small hickeys here and there.

Luke's ears need to get used to Ashton's beautiful moan soon.

He felt Ashton tugged on his shirt slowly pulling the material up, Luke had to broke the kiss to slip out of his shirt and kissed Ashton's bare shoulder.

Ashton's hands warm when they were moving up and down Luke's back making him lean more to Ashton's body.

Ashton started to buck his hips up to met his, both moaned when their crotch rubbed against each other.

"These," he pointed to Ashton's clothes, "Off."

He let Ashton stand up and made his way to his room, he watched as Ashton sway his hips seductively making him groan and ran after the boy.

He saw Ashton stripped off of his sweatpants before laying down on the bed.

He attacked his lips to Ashton's again, this time was deeper, more passionate, and craving for each others.

He kissed down Ashton's chest and tummy, leaving wet kisses that made the boy hissed.

He saw that Ashton was already hard, he palmed Ashton through his boxer and squeezed it a little, the boy letting out a whimper, "Luke, please."

"Please what, baby?" he asked with a smirk.

"Do something." Ashton hitched.

"Are you sure?" he asked and the boy beneath him nodded his head quickly.

He put his hand on the waistband of Ashton's boxer and slowly pull them down to his feet, Ashton's hard slapping on his stomach.

"Beautiful." he said as he took it and pumped slowly, rubbing the tip before that.

"Luke." Ashton moaned, and oh how much he have wanted to hear that sound coming from Ashton's lips.

He started to lick the tip before pushing the rest in to his mouth, it was his first time giving a blow job but he had learned from the porn he watched.

He bobbed his head up and down, not trying to choke on Ashton, Ashton was not that big, he sure he was bigger than Ashton.

He pulled Ashton's cock (yo wtf, I'm gonna use this word) out of his mouth and pump it instead.

"Luke, I'm close." Ashton said, tugging at Luke's hair.

"Come for me, baby." and with that Ashton came all over his tummy and Luke's hand a little bit.

Damn Ashton was hot and he felt himself getting blue balls because of the tight jeans he wore.

"It's your turn." Ashton said pushing him on the bed.

He took a sharp breath when Ashton started to leave wet kisses on his body, giving him hickeys on his sensitive spots.

Ashton had no trouble unbuttoning his jeans and pulled the zipper down, he carefully kicked his jeans off.

Ashton went back to kiss his thighs and v-line, pulling his boxer down, he watched as Ashton's eyes widened when his cock sprung out of his boxer.

"Geez, you're big." Ashton said but he was quick to start again.

The smaller boy kitten licked his tip making him moan, he looked down again at Ashton who was pumping his cock, pre-come already leaking through his tip.

He locked eyes with the boy's as Ashton put his cock in his mouth, bobbing his head.

"You feel so warm," he said, running his hand through Ashton's locks as one hand run on his own, Ashton hummed making him moan again, "Feels so good, baby."

He felt himself getting closer to the edge so he pulled out of Ashton's mouth, pumping himself in front of Ashton's face and shot his load to Ashton's opened mouth.

Ashton swallowed his come like a good boy, he wiped some strays away with his thumb and put it inside Ashton's mouth, the boy sucked on his thumb making him smile.

"You act so innocent, god, I love you," he pulled out his thumb to kiss Ashton, "You're so good at that, where did you learn that from?"

"Michael." Ashton giggled.

"Oh sure," he rolled his eyes playfully, "We'll take a bath before nap, okay?"

Ashton nodded his head and walked to the bathroom, he couldn't get enough of Ashton's ass.

"Perky ass perky ass." he sang as he made his way towards the bathroom, pulling his boyfriend into a hug from behind and pressed a kiss on his shoulder.

They slow danced as they wait for the tub to fill, he let Ashton get on the tub first, cleaning the come from his body then he joined with him.

He splashed some water on Ashton's hair wetting it before washing it with the shampoo, he had no choice but to clean his hair with Ashton's tutti fruity shampoo too.

They washed their bodies before getting under the shower to clean them up.

He gave Ashton his bath robe and he put the towel around his waist before they brush their teeth.

He helped Ashton dry his hair before stepping out of the room, he pulled a black hollister sweatpants and a boxer from Ashton's wardrobe and picked a large shirt and panties for Ashton.

They get dressed before he lay on the bed, he motioned for Ashton to came, he pulled the cover on their bodies, him being a big spoon because it was obvious, before they fell asleep.

✱✱✱

If you ever have a question just dm me on twitter; @ashtunia since I can't reply to your messages here, I'd love to talk to you more, thanks for the messages you have sent me in here, I read every single one of them, thanks for the love :) x