Fifteen

Luke

He waited on the beach with his family, he has text Ashton to meet him on the beach.

Ashton said that he has the day off so Luke don't bother Ashton too much.

He said that he want to show Ashton some surfing trick, but he was only joking, because he can't even surf.

He made Ashton come because he didn't feel like interacting with his brothers.

And he was starting to get comfortable around Ashton, he could trust Ashton.

He heard his phone rings and picked it up.

"Hello Luke?" Ashton small voice said from the other line.

"Hey, where are you?" he asked, looking around for the dirty blonde boy.

"Uh, I'm under this palm tree."

"Ashton, there's so many palm trees in here, can you be more specific?" Luke sighed.

"I'm standing on the sand."

Luke chuckled at Ashton's confused voice, "What shirt are you wearing?"

"Uh, this pastel pink?"

Luke looked around the beach and he saw Ashton standing there with his phone on his ear and one hand got it's fingers stuck on his mouth.

"I think I see you, stay right there, Ashy," Luke hang up and run towards the boy, "Boo!"

"Ow fuck." Ashton quickly covered his mouth.

"Aw baby." Luke cooed.

"I'm not a baby." Ashton mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Hey, don't put that attitude on me." Luke said sternly.

"Okay." Ashton stuttered.

"Nah, you are my baby, c'mon." Luke put his arm around Ashton shoulder and lead them to his family.

He saw his mom talking to his father who noticed their appearance so he nudge his wife and nodded his head to the side.

"Oh hey, Luke, you bring Ashton." his mom said smiling.

"Yeah."

"Come here kid." Luke's dad motioned Ashton to sit next to him, so Ashton did and Luke took a seat next to Ash.

"How are you?" Liz asked.

"I'm good, thank you, how are you guys?" Ashton asked shyly.

"We're fine, thanks Ash." his father replied and Ashton nodded.

"You want salad?" his mom asked, already getting out the salad from the basket.

"Please." Ashton smiled politely, his dimples showing.

Luke was out of his mind and he really wanted to boop Ashton's dimple so he did as he say boop.

"What was that for?" Ashton turned to Luke tilting his head to the side.

Ashton looked so cute, he looked like a puppy with hearts on his head.

Luke suddenly hugged Ashton very tight.

"Can't breathe." Ashton coughed for air.

Luke let go of Ashton, "I can't help it, you're so cute."

"Oh no PDA please." his dad said in a disgust voice.

"Awe my babies, Ashton, here's your salad," Liz gave a bowl of salad and give one to Luke, "Yours."

"Thanks." they both said and eat the salad.