Fourty Nine

Luke

He picked Ashton, Calum and Michael up from Ashton's apartment, it was another sunny day and he decided to bring the guys to his house.

His parents were out of the town, and the house was all to him and his brothers, so why not throw a little party.

And since his parents were out, he snuck to drive Dustin's car, he still traumatized but he was punk rock so he could cover it up a little.

"Hey baby." he greeted before kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Hallo." Ashton giggled as he put the seatbelt on.

"Hi guys." Luke waved to the other two guys in the backseat and both said 'sup'.

"Luke, you're driving." Calum told like Luke never noticed.

"I am, trust me, I will stay focus on the road." he motioned his hands to the road in front of him.

Driving to his house, he kept one hand on Ashton's thigh as the boy singing along to the song from the radio, Calum and Michael just talked.

"Is there any beer?" Michael asked.

"Hm, maybe." Luke thought.

"Ugh, wanna try a beer." Ashton whined.

"No!" the three boys said in unison.

Luke glanced at the boy next to him who was puffing air to his hair while keeping his arms crossed to his chest.

"No, beer is not good, darling." he said, running a hand through Ashton's honey-blond curls.

"But Mikey's drink beers, you probably too, if it's not good for me so why is it okay if you drink it?" Ashton argued making him frown.

"Don't worry, I'm trying to quit drinking and you just shouldn't drink okay?" he explained but Ashton huffed, "Michael drinks beer because he's a man."

"And what am I?" Ashton asked.

"You're baby, my baby, my baby don't drink." he told, the two guys in the back cooed, he smiled taking Ashton's hand in his and brought it to his lips.

"Aw, need me a person like that." he heard Calum mumbled.

Luke looked at the rearview mirror and saw Michael blushed so he bursted out laughing.

"What so funny, Luke?" Ashton asked beside him.

He tried to calm down from his laughter, "Nothing."

When they arrived at Luke's house, Luke brought the guys to the pool, seeing his brothers were already there, drinking alcohol, music blaring through the speakers.

"Baby," he called out making Ashton turned to him with his big hazel eyes, "Let's get changed, I wanna swim." Luke said leading Ashton to his room.

He rummaged his wardrobe in search of any trunk, he finally found two and gave the blue one to Ashton as he had the pink, "You okay with trunks?"

"Yeah." Ashton nodded before going to the bathroom, leaving him changed in the bedroom.

Ashton entered the room and he just wanted to coo and cuddle Ashton all day because he looked so cute in his trunk, the blue trunk fitted him perfectly.

He parted his arms waiting for Ashton to connected his body to him, and Ashton did.

"You look hot." Ashton said as they walked to the pool, Luke's arm around Ashton's shoulder.

"You look hotter." he winked, noticing that he made the shorter boy blush.

Luke saw his brothers and friends were getting along and he smiled, he walked Ashton to the edge of the pool and jumped into it, making sure not to damaged any feet he went to the surfaced and shook his head to move the hair from his eyes wiping waters away from his face.