Twenty Nine

Luke

It was a morning he shouldn't wake up early, he woke up at 11, the sun already in the middle, but him and Ashton still laying in bed cuddling.

As he watched the little boy in his arms sleeping, he count on the day, the day that he spent with him.

He ran his fingers through Ashton's locks, how it smell like strawberry and how it so soft like cat's neck fur, the honey-blond's eyebrows furrowed as Luke plant a kiss on his nose, in the way to wake him up.

"Good afternoon." he said once Ashton open his eyes.

"What time is it?" Ashton groaned then nuzzling his head to Luke's chest further.

"I don't know, I think it's already noon."

"Well, you have clock in your phone."

"How can I get it, I'm stuck in between you."

Ashton let out a small giggle before he roll over, Luke sat up to unplug his phone and seeing it was already 12 already.

"It's 12, aren't you hungry?"

"Yes." he heard the boy sigh.

"Okay, now, get a shower and we can look for food." he patted his boyfriend's bum when he get up from the bed.

And to say Luke couldn't get enough of Ashton bum is true.

He watched Ashton stumble a little as he walk to the bathroom, his shirt stuck in his panties.

"Oh my god, why are you so cute?" he yelled making his boyfriend snap his head at him with a shock expression on his face.

"Why are you yelling?" Ashton yelled back.

"You are so cute, that's why I'm yelling."

"Whatever Luke, I'm leaving now." the boy slammed the bathroom door making Luke crack in laughter.

When they finally clean and dressed, they get out of the hotel hands in hands, Luke called for a cab to take them to an iconic restaurant in LA, and they still end up at In n Out but at the different location from the In n Out they visited.

They laughed when they get out of the car, "I'm in love with this city and the burgers they are making." Ashton giggled, taking Luke's hand before they walk into the restaurant.

They ordered the same burger with animal style fries on the side.

They sat in a booth to eat their lunch.

"Where are you taking me next?" Ashton asked chewing on his food.

Luke swallowed before he reply, "It's a surprise, I'm sure you'll love it."

"Sure I will love it." Ashton grinned happily, his eyes scanning the room and stop at one spot.

Luke looked behind him and see a group of girls, laughing around and they seemed to tease at one girl, his eyes met the girl's eyes, he saw the girl bite her lips in a seductive way making him shook his head and look away.

Ashton lifted his chin up and kiss him from across the table, he heard girls gasping in the back only to make him smirk through the kiss.

Ashton was jealous.

When Ashton pull away, he raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend, "I found it cute."

"What?" Ashton looked up at him with an innocent look.

"You're jealous." he teased.

"I have the right to be jealous, you're my boyfriend and the girl over there," Ashton pointed to the girl, Luke saw the group of girls whispering to each other when they notice Ashton was pointing, "Was drooling over you, and I happened to just get right to the point to tell her that you are not straight, and so the girl will look for another boy to drool over."

And Ashton was a genius, he didn't hurt people without purpose, he got every meaning for the words that came out from his mouth, for the action he did.

Luke only smiled at that and they continue eating.

It was 2.20 when they got in a bus to the hollywood sign.

"Well, this is not really a surprise but I'm hoping that you'll love it." he rubbed his neck.

"I love it Luke, how can I not thought on going to here before?" Ashton smiled, "Let's take a picture."

"Yeah sure."

He took his phone from his pocket, he open the camera flipping it so it was facing him, he pull Ashton and was trying to get the right angle.

Ashton kissed his cheek as he snap a photo.

"Let's take a phhhoto." Ashton suggested, he walk to a girl asking her to take a picture of them before handing her his phone.

The girl counted to one and he felt Ashton kiss his cheek again before he ran to the girl and thank her.

Ashton walked to him, his eyes glued to his phone, he was grinning that his dimples show up, he let Luke take a look at the moving picture.

He was moving his hand up for a peace and Ashton was tiptoeing so he could kiss Luke.

"Do you want to go up there and we can watch this city?" Luke asked to the boy whose head still looking down to his phone.

Ashton looked up at Luke, nodding before he slip his phone to his pocket again and intertwine his fingers with his boyfriend's.

✱✱✱

How do you enjoy this story so far? Anyway, I can't verify my account with the email so I can't send a message.

If you're loving the story so far, thank you so much, I'm trying so hard with my grammar and updates, I have school too, just whenever I have free time, I would writing new chapters and update.

Love you all!