Fourteen

If you're enjoying this, click vote and leave some comments, I'd love to see them :)

✱✱✱

Ashton

The night after that, they had been closer.

It was 4 in the evening and Ashton just got home from work and was sitting on the couch with Michael and Calum laying on the floor coloring on an old pokemon coloring book.

Ashton looked to his phone on the coffee table when it rang and pick it up, it was Luke calling.

"Hello?" Luke said.

"Hi, what's up?" Ashton asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I bought too many meals for you and me, where are you?" he asked.

"I'm at my place." Ash pursed his lips.

"Is it okay if I come to yours? I just don't want to eat these alone and don't want to waste my food to my brothers." he explained.

"Um, that's okay." Ash glanced at his best friends who were watching him with confused expression.

"Ok, I'll be there in 5." with that Luke hang up.

"Who's that?" Michael asked.

"Luke, he's coming over, I'm nervous, he never come inside before, what if he don't like this." Ash pointed around to his little yet comfortable dorm.

"He's gonna like it, don't worry." Michael said and went back coloring again.

"I'm going to help you clean up, which part do you think is messy?" Calum asked standing up.

"It's in here," Ash pointed to his living room and kitchen and he thought that they would just hang in the living room also he only got 5 minutes, "Doesn't matter the bedroom."

Calum and Ash started sweeping off some dusts on the floor and put anything just right back on it's place and sprayed some room fregrance.

Before Ash went back to sit there was someone knocking on the door, he hesitated but went to the door anyway.

There reveal Luke in white shirt, black jeans and black flip flop, his hair was just the casual messy but cute style.

He seemed to be cuter by day.

"Hey," Luke hugged Ashton with one arm, Ashton hugged him back and said come on in and they sat on the couch, "It's nice here." he said looking around the room.

"Thanks." Ashton mumbled shyly and Calum notice that.

"Mm, I smell foods." Michael sniffed and search for the food, he opened his eyes to see a bag full of food that Luke brought.

"Uh, Michael, it's Luke's." Ashton said when Michael want to look inside the bag.

"It's okay, Ash, we can share, I bought many." Luke smiled.

After heard approval from Luke, Michael grabbed a big mac, opened the wrap and eat it.

"You can eat some too, Calum." Luke said giving him a big mac too and Calum took it and went coloring again with Michael.

"I'm sorry." Ashton apologized.

"Nah, all fine, I'd rather share foods with them than my annoying brothers anyway." he shrugged and stuff some fries to his mouth.

But actually they as incase Michael but not really Calum, they eat so much, and they eat like a hippo, you can see in Michael's chubby tummy. [michael's tummy is mine]

Luke gave Ashton a big mac while he keep eating the fries, Ashton eat the burger with such a feeling.

Ashton has this nervous look when he saw Michael look inside the bag and grabbed another burger, Luke noticed too.

He leaned to Ashton and whisper, "Unfortunately I only bought four big mac." he sighed leaned back.

"Do you want to take a bite?" Ashton offered holding up the burger to Luke.

"Nah, I'm not that hungry." Luke shoved the burger back to Ashton.

"That's bullshit." Ashton mumbled but keep holding the burger to Luke.

"You swore." Luke reminded.

"Um, I'm sorry." Ashton apologized and look down to his lap.

"That's fine, I actually swear a lot, but when you're doing it, it's kinda cute and hot." he said.

Ashton heard people cooing and whistling in the back, and he forgot that his another best friends still there.

"Shut up." Ashton told Michael and Calum sending them a glare, a glare that no one scared of, everyone would think it just a kitten glare which is cute.

"Aw, too bad." Calum teased and back coloring again but whatever Michael was still looking at the two but Ashton ignored it, instead he told Luke a thank you.

"That's true tho." Luke said.

Ashton heard Luke's stomach grumble and hold his burger to Luke's mouth, he sighed and take a bite, Ashton didn't mind sharing food, he's just too friendly or nice.

Luke then sipped from his drink then noticed that one drink was stolen by Michael and Calum.

"Drink?" Luka asked offering his drink to Ashton.

And Ashton noticed too Luke only bought two large drinks, "No, thanks, I'll have a water." he went stood up but Luke grabbed his wrist.

"You know, lemon tea is your favorite." Luke smirked.

But if Ashton deny the offer he would miss his fav drink from maccas.

"Fine." he sighed and take a sip from the straw without wiping it first and the plastic glass was still in Luke's grip, yeah, they just kissed through the straw.

When they were done eating, they watched some tv shows, Michael and Calum had not finished yet.

"That's stupid." Luke tsked at the tv putting an arm on the couch behind Ashton.

"It is not, it's actually makes sense." Ashton argued.

"Whatever curly." Luke said and play with Ashton's curls.

It was strange, Ashton used to hate when someone called him by his physical appearance or touching him, but the way Luke touch and play with his hair was just comforting.

Ashton found himself enjoying the touch, he closed his eyes and leaned closer to Luke and Luke wrapped his arm that once was on the couch to Ashton's waist, his fingers still playing with Ashton's hair.

The comfort not lasted long when he heard whining came from Michael's mouth and watch when Michael get closer to them.

"Which one is better?" Michael asked seriously to both of them, Calum trailing behind.

And Ashton knew how to quit Michael from his attitude, "The blue and pink pikachu one."

"I told you, I was good at drawing and coloring." Michael glared at Calum, and Calum saw the 'ignore him' look from Ashton, then he shrugged.

"The yellow one." Luke said casually making Calum burst out laughing.

Michael glared at Calum and went back to Luke, "You're a liar."

"I'm sadly not." Luke smiled innocently making Michael whine.

Ashton was use to the headache Michael gave him and that day was just going to be the day they babysit Michael, even though Ashton was the baby in the group.

✱✱✱

Is this cute? I want some Lashton action.