Thirty Three

Luke

"What the hell," he said as he pacing around the corridor, "No, no, no, just no."

He felt someone touch his shoulder, "Luke," Calum told, "Please calm down for a minute."

"I can't, fuck, I can't barely breath," he said punching the hospital wall, "He's losing so much blood, fuck, what the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just pick him up from work, fuck your stupid-self Luke."

"Luke, he's gonna be okay," Michael assured, "And it's not your fault."

"No, I, fuck, I can't trust anyone right now, so please just shut up." he said covering his ears and shaking his head.

More tears coming from his blue eyes from imagining Ashton couldn't make it, he slid down to the floor pulling his knees to his chest as he cried on them.

The way Ashton felt so light when he picked him up from the bathroom floor, the image of blood that running down his wrist.

"I don't fucking now why he started again." he heard Michael whisper.

He pick his head up, turning to Michael and Calum who were sitting on the hospital bench, "He started again? What do you mean by again?"

"He used to self harm." Calum said quietly.

"He was so broken." Michael continued.

His chest was rising up and down heavily.

He should've asked about the boy's past and how he regret it now, he at least could help, Ashton should talk about it to him, he wanted to help him, and he hope that Ashton could help him too.

His head started to spin as he held his head tighter wishing it could stop spinning that made him dizzy.

"I love him so much, I can't lose him."

"We are too, Luke, but please pray for the best." Calum said.

His head snapped up at Calum, his blue eyes burning in to brown ones, "And what is the best means we have to loose him, I have to lose him?"

"For fuck sake, Luke," Michael snapped back, "Can you stop talking about nonsense," Calum put his hand on Michael's shoulder, "And just pray." he lowered his voice before he hug Calum.

He has been crying since he found Ashton on the floor, he cried on the way to the hospital and still.

"Luke please stop crying, I don't want to see you cry," Calum said, "Let's get you a milkshake in the cafeteria."

"I don't want to." he shook his head.

"C'mon Luke."

"I can't leave him alone!"

"It'll take longer for him to wake up, he will wake up Luke, trust me, a nurse have her eyes on him in the room, she'll inform us if he wake up."

He hesitate before he took Calum's hand to help him stand up, "Thanks." he said as he wipe his tears away.

He didn't care if people think a man in his twenties, have tattoos and piercing cry, because they would do the same if they were in his potition.

They sat in an empty table, Calum has left to buy milkshake as he sat alone with Michael in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Luke."