Nineteen

Luke

He was worrying the whole time about Ashton's situation, like whenever he left Ashton he would think Ashton's fever will get worse.

He kept texting Ashton, to keep him companied and made sure he was fine, he went to Ashton's place for the next two days, he had been off to work for that long, that means the fever won't go away quickly.

And now he was laying on his bed texting Ashton.

Ashton

Are you sure you're feeling better?
I could just tell my mom to make
you soup again
It's yummy isn't it?
Have you eat baby?

Lukeeee, I'm feeling better now
don't worry :)
You don't have to, I already ate
cream soup
Yes, your mom's soup is the best!💯

I think I'm worrying too much
It means I care about you!
Aw

Stoooop
I care about you too, just don't
worry about me that much, I'll
be fine, I'm a big boy

Oh big boy
Sure you are 😏

Hey! Don't think that you're older
and much bigger and I can't be a
big boy, I take care of myself for a
good year now :)

Luke frowned at that, Ashton had been living on his own for a year, while a twenty years old Luke was still clinging to his parents.

He already thought about moving out but then again he would be too lazy to clean the house, cook and wash, do the laundry.

He should change for the better, I mean, Ashton the 17 years old boy probably do everything to himself and Luke didn't like the laziness that grew in his body.

Ashton

Okay buddy

*baby

Oh now you're telling me to
call you baby
You liked it, yay!

Course I am! :)
Come over?

I'd love to
I'm on my way!

Luke changed into a black jeans, white tees, black converse, he also wrapped a flannel shirt around his waist incase it was going to rain later, he put his black backpack on his shoulder.

Dustin had borrow Luke's car and Luke had to go with his bmx, he didn't mind a bit, cycling would keep his body built.

Luke slipped his phone into the jeans' pocket before he got on to the bike and ride off.

On the road he went to maccas to buy some ice cream and fries and stuffed them into his backpack.

He saw a pet shop and decided to come inside, he didn't even know, maybe just to play with some puppies or kittens and rush off, he knew Ashton was waiting for him to come just as soon as possible but he just can't when it comes to pet.

In the end Luke saw a gold fish that looked like Ashton so he bought one.

He parked his bmx just beside the lobby, he told the apartment guard to keep an eye on his bike and he would give him some tip later.